MCSE Messaging with Office 365 Training & Certification Course
Audience & Prerequisites
MCSE Messaging with Office 365 Training Course Overview
MCSE Messaging with Office 365 course authenticates your ability to increase flexibility and productivity, reduce data loss, and enhance data security for your organization using Office 365. After completing this course, you will be able to earn an MCSE: Messaging certification, which will help you in qualifying for a position in computer and network systems administration.
Objectives of MCSE : Messaging with Office 365 Training
- Configure Storage on the Mailbox Servers
- Create and configure Mailbox Databases
- Design and implement Data Loss Prevention
- Build Address Policies and Lists for Trey Research
- Configure Public Folders for Trey Research
- Configure Outlook Web App
- Configure and plan mobile messaging
- Configure and deploy Unified Messaging Components
- Plan the deploy phase to ensure this phase commences correctly
Intended Audience of MCSE Messaging with Office 365 Course
This course is best suited for IT Generalists, Consultants, IT Professionals and Help Desk Professionals.
Prerequisites for MCSE Messaging with Office 365 Certification
Windows Server, SharePoint 2013, Lync 2013, Private Cloud .
For more info kindly contact us.