Red Hat Ansible for Network Automation (DO457) Training
Ansible for Network Automation (DO457) is designed for network administrators or infrastructure automation engineers who want to use network automation to centrally manage the switches, routers, and other devices in the organization’s network infrastructure.
Red Hat Ansible for Network Automation (DO457) is designed for network administrators or infrastructure automation engineers who want to use network automation to centrally manage the switches, routers, and other devices in the organization’s network infrastructure.
This course is based on Red Hat® Ansible Engine 2.5 and Red Hat® Ansible Tower 3.2.
Learn how to use Red Hat Ansible Automation for Networking to remotely automate configuration of network devices, test and validate the current network state, and perform compliance checks to detect and correct configuration drift.
Red Hat Certified Specialist in Ansible Network Automation exam (EX457)
The Red Hat Certified Specialist in Ansible Network Automation Exam is a performance-based test used to assess the skills and knowledge to manage network infrastructure using Red Hat® Ansible®.
By passing this exam you become a Red Hat Certified Specialist in Ansible Network Automation and can apply your credential toward earning a certification as a Red Hat Certified Architect (RHCA®).
This course is intended to develop the skills needed to use Red Hat Ansible Automation for Networking to implement a network automation solution that allows automated and consistent configuration of devices; validation of configuration and detection; remediation of configuration drift; and management of the automation solution. Such a deployment provides a network infrastructure that can be easily managed and rapidly updated even as it scales to a large number of devices. Using this network infrastructure, the organization can save cost, reduce downtime, and limit costly configuration errors.
Red Hat has created this course in a way intended to benefit our customers, but each company and infrastructure is unique, and actual results or benefits may vary.
As a result of attending this course, you will be able to use Red Hat Ansible Automation for Networking to write Ansible playbooks and launch them to manage the routers, switches, and other devices in your network infrastructure. You will have experience with using Ansible to automate several common use cases and have a basic understanding of how to write playbooks that can target devices made by different network hardware vendors supported by Red Hat Ansible Automation.
Who should attend?
This course is designed for:
- Network administrators, network automation engineers, and infrastructure automation engineers who want to learn how to use Ansible to automate the administration, deployment, and configuration management of the network infrastructure of their organization or enterprise.
- Experience with network administration, including a solid understanding of TCP/IP, routers, and managed switches
- Familiarity with managing network devices from the command line, preferably with one or more of Cisco IOS, IOS XR, or NX-OS; Juniper JUNOS; Arista EOS; or VyOS
- You will work with text files and run commands in a Red Hat Enterprise Linux environment. A working knowledge of Linux, including how to edit text files and run commands from the shell, and how to use SSH to log in to remote systems
- Knowledge equivalent to or better is recommended
- Prior Ansible knowledge is not required
- Install Ansible and create Ansible inventories.
- Execute ad hoc commands and prepare Ansible playbooks.
- Control tasks with loops and conditions.
- Safeguard information with Ansible Vault and manage inventories.
- Gather network information with Ansible and configure network devices.
- Solve new MACD challenges and overcome real-world challenges.
Why Innovative Technology Solutions
Our Virtual Instructor Led Training model brings classroom learning experience online. With our world-class LMS instructor-led training, self-paced E-learning and personalized mentoring you will get an immersive first-class learning experience.
Trainer will be Red Hat certified having more than 15 years of experience in training and working in the IT field.
No, Red Hat Exam Voucher fee is included in the course fee.
The certificate will expire after 3 years from the date of issue.
Our Online classroom (Instructor-Led) training is conducted via live streaming app like zoom, Webex or Bluejeans by a Red Hat certified trainer having experience of more than 15 years in IT domain & training.
All of our Red Hat Training Courses are conducted via live streaming app these are the interactive sessions that enable you to even ask questions with the trainer and participate in discussions during class time. We also record each session and share it with you for future reference.