Gehoor en Voorvereistes
Skedule & Fooie
SELinux, or Security-Enhanced Linux, is a part of the Linux security kernel that acts as a protective agent on servers. In the Linux kernel, SELinux relies on mandatory access controls (MAC) that restrict users to rules and policies set by the system administrator. MAC is a higher level of access control than the standard discretionary access control (DAC), and prevents security breaches in the system by only processing necessary files that the administrator pre-approves. SELinux acts under the least-privilege model. SELinux only grants access if the administrator writes a specific policy to do so.
This course will significantly benefit for system administrators & also linux admin.
Candidates should have 5-6 years of working experience of Linux Admin.
Course Outline Duration: 04 Days
- Boot Options for SELinux
- Enabling user home directories – SELinux Settings for User Home Directories
- Targeted Policy Protected Services – Default list of SELinux Protected Services
- Identifying and Toggling Protected Services –Working Booleans
- File Context for Special Directory Trees – Setting Persistent SELinux Contexts on Directory Tries.
- Identify the Problem
- avc: denied Messages, understanding with Examples
- setroubleshootd – The System Deamon and its use
- SELinux Logging
- Understanding and Troubleshooting the Targeted Policy
- Packaging and deployment of SELinux policy on target
- Device based restrictions. E.g hardware, ports etc
Lab 1 XCHARX Using fixfiles Script
Lab 2 XCHARX Setting mount contexts
- SELinux Policies
- Policy Overview
- Policy Organization
- Installing the source RPM and preparing the build area
- Build the base policy package
- Compiling the Monolithic Policy
- Loading the Monolithic Policy
- Compiling Policy Modules
- Loading Policy Modules
- Policy Type-Enforcement Module Syntax
- Policy Type-Enforcement Module Example
- Introduction to Object Classes
Lab 3. Understanding policies
Lab 4. Exploring CGI scripts
Lab 5. Modifying an existing policy
- Policy Utilities: seaudit, seaudit_report, checkpolicy, sesearch, sestatus, audit2allow, audit2why, sealer, avcstat, seinfo and semanage
Lab 6. Exploring Utilities
- User and Role Security
- Role-based Access Control
- Multi Category Security – MCS
- Multi Category Security: translation and login
- The chcat – change file security category
- Defining a SecurityAdministrator: sudo,chcat and root
- Multi-Level Security – MLS
- The strict Policy
- General Identification
- User Identification:system_u, users_u and root, Declaring Users
- Role Identification: Declaring Roles, Roles in use in Transitions, Role Dominance
- Domain Transition
- Polyinstantiation of Directories
- Policy Macros
- Types : Enforcement, Attributes, Aliases and Transitions for Objects
- Customizable Types
- File Contexts
- Manipulating Policies
- Access Vector
- SELinux logs
- Security Identifiers-SIDs
- Statements: fs_use_* and genfscon
- Context on network objects
- Booleans: Creating and using new booleans
- Examples: allow, auditallow,neverallow,dontaudit, can_exec
Lab 7. Implementing User and Role Based Policy Restrictions, MCS and strict policy
Lab 8. Building Policies: Checking the current policy, Using sesearch to list the rules in a policy, audit2allow, type and typealias, type_transition, Using semanage and restorecond
- Lab 9. Manipulating Policies
- Restricting Access to ISO images
- Making Squid listen to a non-standard port
- Protecting a new script
- Lab 10. Editing Policy:
- Multi-domain File Contexts
- Allowing httpd access to non-standard ports and exploring allow_ypbind
- Boot problem
- New file context for script.py
- Customizable Types
- Beste praktyke
- Overview of Changes
- Task 1. Create File Contexts, Create File Types, Create File Typealiases
- Task 2. Edit or Create Network Contexts
- Task 3. Domains XCHARX Create Domains :Macros, Building and Enhancing
Kursus Tydsduur: 04 Dae
Skryf asseblief aan ons by firstname.lastname@example.org & kontak ons by + 91-9870480053 vir die kursus prys en sertifiseringskoste, skedule en ligging
Vir meer inligting, vriendelik Kontak Ons.
SELinux Training in Gurgaon | SELinux Training Institute in Gurgaon
Innovative Technology solutions provides and the only training company in Gurgaon who provides class room training on SELinux as per the customer requirement. Our training programs is specially designed for professionals or fresher’s to get placements in MNCs. Innovative Technology solutions is delivering major of IT trainings in Gurgaon and SELinux Training is one of the most demanded training. ITS offers hands on practical knowledge / practical implementation on live projects and will ensure to understand or learn the in-depth knowledge on SELinux from our SELinux Training. Our SELinux Training in Gurgaon is conducted by specialist working certified corporate trainers and professionals having real time implementation experience on SELinux.
Innovative technology solutions is well-equipped SELinux Training Center in Gurgaon. Innovative Technnology solutions is the well-known SELinux Training Center in Gurgaon with appropriate infrastructure and lab facilities. SELinux labs are online, so candidate can access the labs from home as well. Innovative Technology solutions in Gurgaon mentored more than 50000+ candidates on different IT skills and we have public batches on SELinux Certification Training in Gurgaon at very reasonable fee. We have in house trainer and course curriculum can be customized as per your requirement.
Our training labs are well equipped with Projector, computers, LAN with high speed internet to work on cloud. We also serve lunch for corporate.
Innovative Technology solutions is one of the best SELinux Training Institutes in Gurgaon with placement support.
Innovative Technology solution is corporate delivery training company and provide training to organizations like HCL, Colt, Kronos, BCG etc. working with MNC’s makes us capable to place our students in top MNCs across the globe.
SELinux Training Introduction
SELinux is one of the finest, economical and widely used Technology. Major of IT or non IT companies are using SELinux services for their cloud hosting solutions. Major of companies required the employees who are hands on SELinux. After visualizing the demand of SELinux, Innovative Technology solutions started offering SELinux training in Gurgaon for individual and SELinux training for corporates. Innovative Technology solutions do offers trainings on SELinux in classroom or online mode. Our trainers goes to Customer location and deliver training.
Why you should join Innovative Technology solutions for SELinux Training in Gurgaon
Top Reasons which makes us best among all others:
- Best corporate trainers are delivering training.
- 100% hands on.
- Trainer discuss the real time challenges of industry and solutions to them.
- Corporate trainers for SELinux training
- Standard training curriculum as suggested by Principle.
- SELinux training in Gurgaon available on weekend or weekday basis
- Preparation for JOB interview or placement
- Different payment modes are available like – online, cash, bank transfer or EMI.
Corporate training on SELinux, Corporate trainer for SELinux , Bootcamp for SELinux training. Best SELinux training in India
Innovative technology solutions is Corporate training delivery company, since 2010 and delivered 5000+ corporate batches. Innovative is one of the best trainers in India on SELinux training. Our trainers are well versed with online training solutions. Our trainer’s everyday delivers online SELinux training. Professionals from USA, UK and other countries also enrol themselves for our Online SELinux training programme. Taking online or classroom SELinux training from India is always cost effective.
Are you looking for SELinux Certification training in India
✓ SELinux training in Gurgaon
✓ SELinux training from India
✓ SELinux online training
✓ SELinux training
✓ SELinux classroom training
✓ SELinux certification
✓ SELinux video tutorial
✓ SELinux training in India
✓ Enterprise training on SELinux
✓ Use SELinux efficiently
✓ SELinux guide
✓ best SELinux training institutes in delhi ncr