Duration: 4 Days
This course teaches Azure Solution Architects how to design infrastructure solutions. Course topics cover governance, compute, application architecture, storage, data integration, authentication, networks, business continuity, and migrations. The course combines lecture with case studies to demonstrate basic architect design principles.
Who should attend
Successful students have experience and knowledge in IT operations, including networking, virtualization, identity, security, business continuity, disaster recovery, data platforms, and governance. Students also have experience designing and architecting solutions.
This course is part of the following Certifications:
- Microsoft Certified: Azure Solutions Architect Expert
Before attending this course, students must have previous experience deploying or administering Azure resources and conceptual knowledge of:
- Azure Active Directory
- Azure compute technologies such as VMs, containers and serverless solutions
- Azure virtual networking to include load balancers
- Azure Storage technologies (unstructured and databases)
- General application design concepts such as messaging and high availability
The following exam combinations can be taken to obtain the certification:
- AZ-104 + AZ-305
- AZ-303 + AZ-305 (until 31 March 2022)
- AZ-303 + AZ-304 (until 31 March 2022)
- Design a governance solution.
- Design a compute solution.
- Design an application architecture.
- Design storage, non-relational and relational.
- Design data integration solutions.
- Design authentication, authorization, and identity solutions.
- Design network solutions.
- Design high availability solutions.
- Design backup and disaster recovery solutions.
- Design monitoring solutions.
- Design migration solutions.