20532 B : Developing Microsoft Azure Solutions Training Course & Certification
Audience & Prerequisites
20532 B : Developing Microsoft Azure Solutions Training Course
Microsoft Azure is a flexible and open cloud platform that allows you to build, deploy and administer services and applications. Students will also have experience with the Microsoft Azure platform and a basic understanding of the services offered.This course offers students the opportunity to take an existing ASP.NET MVC application and expand its functionality as part of moving it to Azure. This course focuses on the considerations necessary when building a highly available solution in the cloud.
Objectives of Developing Microsoft Azure Solutions Training
- Compare the services available in the Azure platform.
- Build and deploy web applications.
- Produce Azure Web Apps from the gallery.
- Install and monitoring Azure Web Apps.
- Generate and configuring Azure Virtual Machines.
- Generate and manage a storage account.
- Organize blobs and containers in a storage account.
- Produce, Set up and connect to a SQL Databases instance.
- Determine the implications of importing a SQL standalone database.
- Organize users, groups and subscriptions in an Azure Active Directory instance.
- Generate a virtual network.
- Execute a point-to-site network.
Intended Audience for Developing Microsoft Azure Solutions Course
The candidates targeted by this training have basic experience in carrying out and monitoring Microsoft Azure solutions. Campaigners are also adept with the development tools, techniques, and approaches used to build application solutions.
Prerequisites for Developing Microsoft Azure Solutions Certification
In addition to their professional experience, students must have experience working with the Azure platform. They will also have a general understanding of C# concepts for the lab scenario. Candidates experience can include:
- Compare the services available in the Azure platform
- Configure and deploy web applications
- Creating Azure Web Apps from the gallery
- Deploying and monitoring Azure Web Apps
- Creating and configuring Azure Virtual Machines
- Create and manage a storage account
- Manage blobs and containers in a storage account
- Create, configure, and connect to a SQL Databases instance
- Identify the implications of importing a SQL standalone database
- Manage users, groups, and subscriptions in an Azure Active Directory instance
- Create a virtual network
- Implement a point-to-site network
Developing Microsoft Azure Solutions Certification
After completing this training candidates will able to take 70-532: Developing Microsoft Azure Solutions certification EXAM.