Networking with Window Server 2016 ( 20741 ) Training Course & Certification
Audience & Prerequisites
Networking with Window Server 2016 Training Course
MCSA Windows Server 2016 certification enables IT professionals to become well versed in the latest Windows Server edition and become capable of install, configure and manage Windows Server 2016 deployments. The Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate or MCSA certification is the first step for IT personnel to gain recognition in the industry and open doors for further advancement of skills by becoming eligible for MCSE expert level credential.
Objectives of MS Course 20741
Prerequisites for MS Course 20741 Training
In addition to professional experience, students who attend this training should already have the following technical knowledge:
- Experience working with Windows Server 2008 or Windows Server 2012
- Experience working in a Windows Server infrastructure enterprise environment
- Knowledge of the Open Systems Interconnection (OSI) model
- Understanding of core networking infrastructure components and technologies such as cabling, routers, hubs, and switches
- Familiarity with networking topologies and architectures such as local area networks (LANs), wide area networks (WANs) and wireless networking
- Some basic knowledge of the TCP/IP protocol stack, addressing and name resolution
- Experience with and knowledge of Hyper-V and virtualization
- Hands-on experience working with the Windows client operating systems such as Windows 8.1 or Windows 10
Intended Audience for MS Course 20741
Earning this MCSA certification will help entry level IT personnel to make a mark in the industry as network or computer systems administrator or as a computer network specialist.
For more info kindly contact us.