Networking with Window Server 2016 ( 20741 ) Training Course & Certification
Schedule & Fees
Networking with Window Server 2016 Training Course
SDN software defined network is very much demand in Market and Microsoft covered SDN in windows server 2016 Network. Innovative technology solutions (ITS) the Authorised Microsoft Education partner is providing corporate trainings and training to many individuals on 20741 B i.e. Networking with Windows server 2016. ITS is providing Microsoft course 20741B training in classroom or online mode by using cloud labs through Microsoft certified instructors. ITS is having pool of Microsoft certified trainers who are delivering Microsoft training in corporates and many individuals outside India. 20741B is part of Microsoft MCSE bootcamp, India and many foreign nationals do trainings with ITS. For more enquiry on 20741B – networking with Windows server 2016 training at Gurgaon or India,
Please call @ : +91-9870480053
Objectives of MS Course 20741
- Learn to configure and manage IPv4 and IPv6 networks.
- Configure Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP).
- Configure Domain Name System (DNS).
- Configure and manage IP address management (IPAM).
- Implement remote access and DirectAccess.
- Plan and configure virtual private networks (VPNs).
- Configure networks for branch offices.
- Implement advanced networking features.
- Understand and apply Software Defined Networking.
Prerequisites for MS Course 20741 Training
In addition to professional experience, students who attend this training should already have the following technical knowledge:
- Experience working with Windows Server 2008 or Windows Server 2012
- Experience working in a Windows Server infrastructure enterprise environment
- Knowledge of the Open Systems Interconnection (OSI) model
- Understanding of core networking infrastructure components and technologies such as cabling, routers, hubs, and switches
- Familiarity with networking topologies and architectures such as local area networks (LANs), wide area networks (WANs) and wireless networking
- Some basic knowledge of the TCP/IP protocol stack, addressing and name resolution
- Experience with and knowledge of Hyper-V and virtualization
- Hands-on experience working with the Windows client operating systems such as Windows 8.1 or Windows 10
Intended Audience for MS Course 20741
This course is intended for existing IT professionals who have some networking knowledge and experience and are looking for a single course that provides insight into core and advanced networking technologies in Windows Server 2016. This audience would typically include:
- Network administrators who are looking to reinforce existing skills and learn about new networking technology changes and functionality in Windows Server 2016.
- System or Infrastructure Administrators with general networking knowledge who are looking to gain core and advanced networking knowledge and skills on Windows Server 2016.
The secondary audience for this course is those IT professionals who are looking to take the MCSA 70-741: Networking with Windows Server 2016 exam.
Course Outline Duration: 5 Days
Module 1: Planning and implementing an IPv4 network
- Planning IPv4 addressing
- Configuring an IPv4 host
- Managing and troubleshooting IPv4 network connectivity
Module 2: Implementing DHCP
- Overview of the DHCP server role
- Deploying DHCP
- Managing and troubleshooting DHCP
Module 3: Implementing IPv6
- Overview of IPv6 addressing
- Configuring an IPv6 host
- Implementing IPv6 and IPv4 coexistence
- Transitioning from IPv4 to IPv6
Module 4: Implementing DNS
- Implementing DNS servers
- Configuring zones in DNS
- Configuring name resolution between DNS zones
- Configuring DNS integration with Active Directory Domain Services ﴾AD DS﴿
- Configuring advanced DNS settings
Module 5: Implementing and managing IPAM
- Overview of IPAM
- Deploying IPAM
- Managing IP address spaces by using IPAM
Module 6: Remote access in Windows Server 2016
- Overview of remote access
- Implementing the Web Application Proxy
Module 7: Implementing Direct Access
- Overview of Direct Access
- Implementing Direct Access by using the Getting Started Wizard
- Implementing and managing an advanced Direct Access infrastructure
Module 8: Implementing VPNs
- Planning VPNs
- Implementing VPNs
Module 9: Implementing networking for branch offices
- Networking features and considerations for branch offices
- Implementing Distributed File System ﴾DFS﴿ for branch offices
- Implementing Branch Cache for branch offices
Module 10: Configuring advanced networking features
- Overview of high performance networking features
- Configuring advanced Microsoft Hyper‐V networking features
Module 11: Implementing Software Defined Networking
- Overview of SDN
- Implementing network virtualization
- Implementing Network Controller
There are no upcoming events at this time.
Please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org & contact us at +91-9870480053 for the course price & certification cost, schedule & location
For more info kindly Contact Us.