Advanced Solutions of Microsoft SharePoint Server 2013 Training Course & Certification
Audience & Prerequisites
Schedule & Fees
Advanced Solutions of Microsoft SharePoint Server 2013 Training Course
This module will teach students how to build, plan, and administer a MS SharePoint Server 2013 environment. This module will be focused on: executing high availability, Business Connectivity Services, service application architecture, social computing features, disaster recovery, productivity and collaboration platforms and features, and apps.
Objectives of Advanced Solutions of Microsoft SharePoint Server 2013 Training
- Configure SharePoint Server 2013 Farms
- Create and Configure Site Collections and Sites
- Design SharePoint Infrastructure for High Availability
- Plan for Disaster Recovery
- Design and Configure a Service Application Topology
- Configure Service Application Federation
- Configure the Secure Store Service
- Manage Business Data Connectivity Models
- Create a Community Site Infrastructure
- Configure Community Site Participation
- Plan and Configure Collaboration Features
- Plan and Configure Composites
- Create and Configure a Corporate App Catalog
Prerequisites for Advanced Solutions of Microsoft SharePoint Server 2013 Course
- Successful completion of course 20331: Core Solutions of MS SharePoint Server 2013, Exam 70-331: Core Solutions of MS SharePoint 2013
- 1 year of experience in mapping business requirements
- Knowledge of network design
- Experience managing software in a Windows Server 2012 environment or Windows 2008 R2 enterprise server.
Course Outline Duration: 5 Days
Module 1: Understanding the SharePoint Server 2013 Architecture
- Core Components of the SharePoint 2013 Architecture
- New Features in SharePoint Server 2013
- SharePoint Server 2013 and SharePoint Online Editions
Lab : Reviewing Core SharePoint Concepts
- Describe the architectural features of SharePoint Server 2013.
- Identify new and deprecated features in SharePoint 2013.
- Describe the editions for SharePoint Server 2013 on-premise and SharePoint Online.
Module 2: Designing Business Continuity Management Strategies
- Designing Database Topologies for High Availability and Disaster Recovery
- Designing SharePoint Infrastructure for High Availability
- Planning for Disaster Recovery
Lab : Planning and Performing Backups and Restores
- Select an appropriate database server configuration to meet availability requirements.
- Design a physical architecture and infrastructure to meet availability requirements.
- Develop and implement a backup and restore strategy.
Module 3: Planning and Implementing a Service Application Architecture
- Planning Service Applications
- Designing and Configuring a Service Application Topology
- Configuring Service Application Federation
Lab : Planning a Service Application ArchitectureLab : Federating Service Applications between SharePoint Server Farms
- Explain the service application architecture.
- Describe the fundamental options of service application design.
- Describe how to configure a federated service application deployment.
Module 4: Configuring and Managing Business Connectivity Services
- Planning and Configuring Business Connectivity Services
- Configuring the Secure Store Service
- Managing Business Data Connectivity Models
Lab : Configuring BCS and the Secure Store ServiceLab : Managing Business Data Connectivity Models
- Plan and configure the Business Data Connectivity Service application.
- Plan and configure the Secure Store Service application.
- Manage Business Data Connectivity models.
Module 5: Connecting People
- Managing User Profiles
- Enabling Social Interaction
- Building Communities
Lab : Configuring Profile Synchronization and My SitesLab : Configuring Community Sites
- Understand and manage user profiles and user profile synchronization in SharePoint 2013.
- Enable social interaction in SharePoint 2013.
- Understand and build communities and community sites in SharePoint 2013
Module 6: Enabling Productivity and Collaboration
- Aggregating Tasks
- Planning and Configuring Collaboration Features
- Planning and Configuring Composites
Lab : Configuring Project SitesLab : Configuring Workflow
- Explain how the integration options for Exchange 2013 and Project Server 2013 improve task aggregation.
- Describe how to plan and configure SharePoint collaborative and co-authoring options.
- Describe how to plan and use workflows in SharePoint 2013.
Module 7: Planning and Configuring Business intelligence
- Planning for Business Intelligence
- Planning, Deploying, and Managing Business Intelligence Services
- Planning and Configuring Advanced Analysis Tools
Lab : Configuring Excel ServicesLab : Configuring PowerPivot and Power View for SharePoint
- Explain the SharePoint BI architecture, its components, and how to identify BI opportunities in your organization.
- Describe how to plan, deploy, and manage the core SharePoint 2013 BI services.
- Describe the advanced BI options available with SharePoint 2013 and Microsoft SQL Server 2012.
Module 8: Planning and Configuring Enterprise Search
- Configuring Search for an Enterprise Environment
- Configuring the Search Experience
- Optimizing Search
Lab : Planning an Enterprise Search DeploymentLab : Managing Search Relevance in SharePoint Server 2013
- Describe the Search service architecture and key areas of configuration.
- Explain how to configure the Search service to improve the end-user experience.
- Describe how to use analytics reports to optimize your Search environment.
Module 9: Planning and Configuring Enterprise Content Management
- Planning Content Management
- Planning and Configuring eDiscovery
- Planning Records Management
Lab : Configuring eDiscovery in SharePoint Server 2013Lab : Configuring Records Management in SharePoint Server 2013
- Plan how to manage content and documents.
- Plan and configure eDiscovery.
- Plan records management and compliance.
Module 10: Planning and Configuring Web Content Management
The web content management capabilities in Microsoft SharePoint Server 2013 can help an organization to communicate and integrate more effectively with employees, partners, and customers. SharePoint Server 2013 provides easy-to-use functionality to create, approve, and publish web content. This enables you to get information out quickly to intranet, extranet, and Internet sites and give your content a consistent look and feel. You can use these web content management capabilities to create, publish, manage, and control a large and dynamic collection of content. As part of Enterprise Content Management (ECM) in SharePoint Server 2013, web content management can help to streamline your process for creating and publishing web sites.Lessons
- Planning and Implementing a Web Content Management Infrastructure
- Configuring Managed Navigation and Catalog Sites
- Supporting Multiple Languages and Locales
- Enabling Design and Customization
- Supporting Mobile Users
Lab : Configuring Managed Navigation and Catalog SitesLab : Configuring Device Channels
- Plan and configure a Web Content Management infrastructure to meet business requirements.
- Configure managed navigation and product catalog sites.
- Plan and configure support for multilingual sites.
- Manage design and customization for publishing sites.
- Plan and configure support for mobile users
Module 11: Managing Solutions in SharePoint Server 2013
- Understanding the SharePoint Solution Architecture
- Managing Sandbox Solutions
Lab : Managing Solutions
- Describe and manage SharePoint features and solutions
- Manage sandboxed solutions in a SharePoint 2013 deployment
Module 12: Managing Apps for SharePoint Server 2013
- Understanding the SharePoint App Architecture
- Provisioning and Managing Apps and App Catalogs
Lab : Configuring and Managing SharePoint Apps
- Describe SharePoint apps and the supporting SharePoint infrastructure
- Provision and configure SharePoint apps and app catalogs
- Manage how apps are used within a SharePoint 2013 deployment
Module 13: Developing a Governance Plan
- Introduction to Governance Planning
- Key Elements of a Governance Plan
- Planning for Governance in SharePoint 2013
- Implementing Governance in SharePoint 2013
Lab : Developing a Plan for GovernanceLab : Managing Site Creation and Deletion
- Describe the concepts of governance
- Describe the key elements of a governance plan
- Plan for governance in SharePoint Server 2013
Module 14: Upgrading and Migrating to SharePoint Server 2013
- Preparing the Upgrade or Migration Environment
- Performing the Upgrade Process
- Managing a Site Collection Upgrade
Lab : Performing a Database-Attach UpgradeLab : Managing Site Collection Upgrades
- Describe how to plan and prepare for your upgrade.
- Explain the steps involved in data and service application upgrades.
- Describe the process for upgrading site collections.
Please write to us at [email protected] & contact us at +91-9870480053 for the course price & certification cost, schedule & location
Advanced Solutions of Microsoft SharePoint Server 2013 Certification
After completing Advanced Solutions of Microsoft SharePoint Server 2013 Training, Candidates have to take 70-332 Exam for its certification. For more info kindly contact us.