Angular JS 2.0 Training Course & Certification
Audience & Prerequisites
Schedule & Fees
AngularJS 2.0 Course Overview
Performance improved in Angular 2.0 as compared to Angular 1.x. Bootstrap is now platform specific in angular 2.o. So if application is bootstrap from browser it will call different bootstrap as compare to mobile app. So for browser bootstrap. There is no mobile support in Angular 1.x. AngularJS 2.0 is made keeping in mind mobile oriented architecture.There are libraries i.e. Native script which help mobile Angular 2 mobile development fast.
Objectives of AngularJS 2.0 Training
- AngularJS 2 is faster and easier than Angular 1.
- It supports latest the version of browsers and also supports old browsers including IE9+ and Android 4.1+.
- It is a cross platform framework.
- Angular 2 is mainly focused on mobile apps.
- Code structure is very simplified than the previous version of Angular.
- Have a solid grasp of how the Model-View-Controller (MVC) pattern is used within an Angular 2 app.
- Use TypeScript syntax as you write your apps.
- Manage build dependencies with npm.
- Manage front-end dependencies with Bower.
- Manage your development workflow with gulp.
- Write a basic Angular2 app using a model, multiple components, forms, event emitters and pipes.
Intended Audience of AngularJS 2.0 Course
Experienced web developers with a minimal of six months AngularJS development who want to:
- Learn more about the AngularJS ecosystem
- Understand now development tooling like Gulp can make them more productive
- Both unit test and end to end test their AngularJS application
- Learn more about the internals of AngularJS
- Optimize their productivity while building AngularJS applications
Prerequisites for AngularJS 2.0 Certification
Course Outline Duration: 3 Days
- Angular 2 in Action
- Why use AngularJS 2?
- Basics of TypeScript
- Architecture Overview
- Components, Bootstrap, and the DOM
- Directives and pipes
- Data binding
- Dependency injection
- Services and other business logic
- Data persistence
- Component metadata
- The component selector
- The component template
- Styling a component
- Using other components in a component
- Interpolation and the expression context
- Property binding
- Event binding
- Getting data to the component with input
- Subscribing to component events with output
- Directives and Pipes
- Structural directives—ngIf
- Structural directives—ngFor
- Attribute directives—built in
- Attribute directives—custom
- Using directive values
- Working with events in directives
- Angular pipes—built in
- Angular pipes—custom
- Angular forms
- Template-driven forms
- Model-driven forms
- Validation—built in
- Error handling
- Dependency Injection and Services
- How Angular does dependency injection
- Services in Angular
- Class constructor injection
- Building a service
- Provider registration at Bootstrap
- The Inject decorator
- The opaque token
- The Angular 2 HTTP bundle
- Using a mock back end for HTTP calls
- Using HTTP for GET calls
- Using UrlSearchParams
- Using HTTP for POST, PUT, and DELETE calls
- The Angular 2 routing bundle
- Route configuration
- Router outlets
- Router links
- Using the router class to navigate
Please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org & contact us at +91-9870480053 for the course price & certification cost, schedule & location
For more info kindly Contact Us.