Audience & Prerequisites
Architecting on AWS Course Overview
Architecting on AWS (Amazon Web Services) Training course encompasses the technical concepts of building AWS infrastructure. The course aims to teach solution architects how they can optimally use AWS cloud by utilizing AWS services. It will also impart skills to integrate these services into cloud-based solutions. Participants will also learn recommended design patterns & AWS cloud best practices for designing & optimizing IT(Innovative Technology) solutions. Architecting-on AWS training will traverse students through some case studies that present real world infrastructure solutions of AWS customers & the services or strategies implemented by them. Participants can access hands on labs to build Amazon Web Services infrastructures through guided sessions as well.
Objectives of Architecting on AWS Training
- Follow AWS architecture best practices & recommended principles to make IT infrastructure decisions.
- Architect a reliable, highly available infrastructure solution & scalable for AWS services.
- Implement the features of resilience and flexibility in the IT infrastructure using AWS managed services.
- Minimize costs & improve performance by making the AWS-based infrastructure solution highly efficient.
- Use Well-Architected Framework to improve the IT architecture with AWS
Intended Audience of Architecting on AWS Course
This course is intended for Solutions Architects & Design Engineers who wish to learn how to implement & design IT infrastructure solutions on Amazon Web Services platform.
Prerequisites for Architecting on AWS Certification
Candidates should have knowledge AWS Technical Essentials
- Working knowledge of distributed systems
- Familiarity with general networking concepts
- Working knowledge of multi-tier architectures
- Familiarity with cloud computing concepts
For more info kindly contact us.