AWS Technical Essentials Training Course & Certification
Audience & Prerequisites
AWS Technical Essentials Course Overview
AWS (Amazon Web Services) Technical Essentials course at ITS (Innovative Technology Solutions) aims to familiarize participants with products,services and common solutions of Amazon Web Services. This AWS training will cover basic fundamentals to build expertise in identifying AWS services to be able to make informed business decisions about IT solutions acc. to unique requirements. It provides you with fundamentals to become more proficient in identifying Amazon Web Services services so that you can make informed decisions about IT solutions based on your business requirements & get started working on AWS.
Objectives of AWS Technical Essentials Training
- Learn about the basic concepts of data center design.
- Understand concepts & terminology related to AWS platform
- Learn to navigate & use the AWS Management Console.
- Identity and Access Management (IAM) & Implement security practices for AWS .
- Utilize the infrastructure services, including Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2), Amazon Elastic Block Store (EBS), Amazon VPC(Virtual Private Cloud) , Auto Scaling, Elastic Load Balancing (ELB) & Amazon S3(Simple Storage Service).
- Utilize database services, such as Amazon Relational Database Service (RDS) and Amazon DynamoDB.
- Implement management tools in AWS including AWS Trusted Advisor & Amazon CloudWatch.
Intended Audience of AWS Technical Essentials Course
This AWS training is recommended for professionals who wish to get started in AWS or those who are responsible for describing AWS services to customers. Developers, Solution Architects & SysOps administrators who wish to utilize the services of AWS can also attend this course.
Prerequisites for AWS Technical Essentials Certification
- Individuals responsible for articulating the technical benefits of AWS services to customers
- Individuals interested in learning how to get started with using AWS
- SysOps administrators, Solution Architects and developers interested in using AWS services
For more info kindly contact us.