Blue Coat Cacheflow Training Course & Certification
Audience & Prerequisites
Schedule & Fees
Blue Coat Cacheflow Training Course Overview
The Blue Coat CacheFlow course is intended for students who wish to master the fundamentals of the CacheFlow appliance. Students should be familiar with basic networking concepts, such as local area networks (LAN), the Internet, security, and TCP/IP. After studying this course, you will understand: Key concepts of caching and server-side bandwidth reduction The major functions of the CacheFlow appliance, how they work, and how to administer them How the CacheFlow appliance communicates with various network management systems How to work with technical support engineers to troubleshoot issues with the CacheFlow appliance.
Intended Audience of Blue Coat Cacheflow Training
- Service provider administrators or prospective users of the CacheFlow appliance
Prerequisites for Blue Coat Cacheflow Certification
- Students need practical experience with caching appliances and knowledge of policybased routing and L4-7 switching.
- Practical experience with a CacheFlow appliance is also recommended.
Course Outline Duration: 2 Days
- The CacheFlow Appliance
- Planning the Deployment
- Access and Initial Setup
- Introduction to the User Interface
- Caching Architecture
- HTTP Proxy
- Content Filtering
- Access Control Policy
- Advanced Deployment Topics
- Monitoring and Alerts
- SNMP Configuration
Please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org & contact us at +91-9870480053 for the course price & certification cost, schedule & location
For more info kindly Contact Us.