Audience & Prerequisites
Schedule & Fees
BLUE COAT CERTIFIED PACKETSHAPER PROFESSIONAL
The Blue Coat Certified PacketShaper Professional (BCPSP) course is intended for IT professionals who wish to develop and master the skills to properly install, operate and configure PacketShaper. This course also covers how to use reporting features and take appropriate action using PacketShaper control mechanisms to optimize network and application performance. After completing this course students will be proficient in: Properly configuring different types of traffic trees Configuring PacketShaper to fix network problems Using PacketShaper tools to identify network problems and determine if PacketShaper can solve those problems
- The course is oriented towards the learning needs of working IT network professionals responsible for troubleshooting network application performance using Blue Coat PacketShaper appliances.
Blue Coat Certified PacketShaper Administrator (BCPSA) certification, or waiver exam. Student should have practical experience with the PacketShaper appliance in the field with a solid understanding of networking and general knowledge of application behavior on Wide Area Networks.
Course Outline Duration: 3 Days
The Blue Coat Certified PacketShaper Professional (BCPSP) Course is intended for students who want to use new PacketShaper features that deliver integrated visibility, control and compression capabilities in a single appliance. The BCPSP Course covers:
- Blue Coat PacketShaper Architecture
- Advanced Classification
- URL Categorization
- Traffic Tree Management
- Advanced Bandwidth Management
- Understanding Adaptive Response
- PacketShaper Reporting Tools
- Network Management and Monitoring
- Introduction to Intelligence Center
- Introduction to Policy Center
Please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org & contact us at +91-9870480053 for the course price & certification cost, schedule & location
For more info kindly Contact Us.