Schedule & Fees
BLUE COAT CERTIFIED PROXYSG ADMINISTRATOR
The Blue Coat Certified ProxySG Administrator (BCCPA) course is intended for IT professionals who wish to master the fundamentals of the Blue Coat ProxySG. After completing this course, you will be able to: Describe the major Secure Web Gateway functions of the ProxySG. Describe the role of the ProxySG as it relates to other Blue Coat products as part of a complete security solution. Configure a ProxySG and place it into live service. Administer the major Secure Web Gateway functions of the ProxySG. Perform basic troubleshooting of the ProxySG and decide when it is appropriate to open a service request.
- Students should be familiar with networking essentials, such as LAN, Internet, security, and IP protocols.
- Basic knowledge of authentication methods is also a plus.
Course Outline Duration: 3 Days
- Introduction to ProxySG
- ProxySG Security Deployments
- ProxySG Initial Security Configuration
- ProxySG Management Console
- ProxySG Security Licensing
- Proxy Services
- Hypertext Transfer Protocol
- Introduction to Visual Policy Manager
- Content Filtering and WebPulse
- Managing Downloads
- Authenticating users on the ProxySG
- Authentication Realms
- Authentication with Transparent Proxy
- Exceptions and Notifications
- Access Logging
- Managing SSL Traffic
- Basic Troubleshooting
Please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org & contact us at +91-9870480053 for the course price & certification cost, schedule & location
For more info kindly Contact Us.