Audience & Prerequisites
Schedule & Fees
BLUE COAT WEB APPLICATION REVERSE PROXY
The Blue Coat Web Application Reverse Proxy course is intended for IT network professionals who wish to master the fundamentals of deploying the Blue Coat ProxySG in reverse proxy mode. After completing this course, student will able to: Define reverse proxy Explain the advantages of using the ProxySG in reverse proxy mode Identify various reverse proxy deployment types Describe how the ProxySG in reverse proxy mode handles HTTPS/SSL Configure forwarding for reverse proxy Create policies for access control, authentication, and threat mitigation Troubleshoot the ProxySG in reverse proxy mode.
- IT network and security professionals with responsibilities for the installation and administration of ProxySG.
- Completion of the Blue Coat Certified ProxySG Administrator (BCCPA) course.
Course Outline Duration: 1 Day
- Introduction to Web Application Reverse Proxy
- Reverse Proxy Deployments
- Access Controls and Authentication Policies
- Reverse Proxy Security Deployment
Please write to us at email@example.com & contact us at +91-9870480053 for the course price & certification cost, schedule & location
For more info kindly Contact Us.