BlueCat Fundamental Training Course & Certification
Audience & Prerequisites
Schedule & Fees
BlueCat Fundamental Training Course
The BlueCat Fundamentals instructor-led training course prepares students to manage all aspects of DHCP and DNS through Address Manager. Students start by building a new configuration and then use it to develop hands-on experience creating IP, DNS and DHCP data.
Intended Audience of BlueCat Fundamental Training
This course is designed for individuals employed as DNS, DHCP and IPAM administrators who need a comprehensive understanding of Address Manager.
Prerequisites for BlueCat Fundamental Certification Course
Learners should have a general understanding of networking concepts, as well as a strong grasp of concepts related to DHCP, DNS and IPv4 addressing.
Course Outline Duration: 4 Days
- Module 1: Understanding BLUECAT
- Module 2: Getting The System Ready
- Module 3: Navigating The System
- Module 4: Managing The IPV4 Address Space
- Module 5: Managing The IPV6 Address Space
- Module 6: Configuring DHCP in Address Manager
- Module 7: DHCP Advanced Features
- Module 8: Configuring DHCP Failover
- Module 9: Managing DNS
- Module 10: Recursive DNS
- Module 11: Dynamic DNS
Please write to us at email@example.com & contact us at +91-9870480053 for the course price & certification cost, schedule & location
BFCP Certification Steps
- Complete BlueCat Fundamentals
- Pass the appropriate BlueCat Fundamentals Certified Professional (BFCP) exam
For more info kindly Contact Us.