Audience & Prerequisites
Schedule & Fees
BlueCat IPAM Essentials
IPAM Essentials is an introductory e-Learning course that gives networking professionals a functional understanding of the BlueCat Address Manager with a focus on system navigation and the provisioning of IPAM objects, notably static IP addresses, DNS resource records and DHCP ranges and reservations. The course assumes that attendees have a general understanding of networking concepts, as well as DNS, DHCP and IPv4 addressing. To offer the most flexibility for your staff, IPAM Essentials may be viewed on Learning SPACE, BlueCat’s Learning Management System.
- Upon successful completion of IPAM Essentials, attendees are able to:
- Navigate the Address Manager System
- Use Various Features including Search and Data Restore Functions
- Provision IPv4 Addresses
- Manage DHCP Ranges and Reservations
- Manage DNS Resource Records
This course is designed for individuals who will be provisioning DNS resource records, DHCP ranges and reservations and static IP addresses.
The course assumes that attendees have a general understanding of networking concepts and TCP/IP protocols, as well as an understanding of DNS, DHCP and IPv4 addressing.
Course Outline Duration: 1 Day
- Module 1: Understanding BlueCat
- Module 2: IPv4 Modeling
- Module 3: Configuring DHCP
- Module 4: Configuring DNS
Please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org & contact us at +91-9870480053 for the course price & certification cost, schedule & location
For more info kindly Contact Us.