Audience & Prerequisites
Schedule & Fees
BlueCat Security and Advanced Configuration
Blue Cat Security and Advanced Configuration is an 8-hour course designed to teach security and advanced IPAM concepts to administrators.
- Understand Ways in which BlueCat Secures DNS Components
- Use IPv4 Modeling Tools to Manipulate the IPv4 Address Space
- Use Best Practices to Further Secure Your BlueCat Systems
- Understand DNS Architectures
- Configure DNS Query Logging and DNS Logging Channels
- Enhance TSIG Security for Zone Transfers
- Configure DNSSEC Signed Zones and Validating Resolvers
- Configure Response Rate Limiting to Mitigate Denial of Service Attacks
- Configure DNS Threat Protection to Help Prevent DNS Redirection to Malicious Sites
This course is designed for individuals employed as DNS, DHCP and IPAM administrators who manage DNS and DHCP using BlueCat DNS/DHCP servers and are interested in learning more about security-related features.
- This course assumes that attendees have a general understanding of networking concepts and TCP/IP protocols, as well as a strong grasp of DNS, DHCP and IPv4 addressing.
- Students should also have completed the BlueCat Fundamentals course prior to taking this course.
Course Outline Duration: 5 Days
- Module 1: Securing Bluecat Systems
- Module 2: Securing Dns
- Module 3: Dns Secure Architectures
- Module 4: Types Of Dns Attacks
- Module 5: Dnssec
- Module 6: Dns Threat Protection
- Module 7: Advanced Dns Configuration
- Module 8: Dhcp Fingerprinting
Please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org & contact us at +91-9870480053 for the course price & certification cost, schedule & location
BACP Certification Steps:
Recommended courses to complete:
- Course 1 – BlueCat Fundamentals
Required course to complete:
- Course 2 – BlueCat Security and Advanced Configuration
- Pass the BlueCat Advanced Certified Professional (BACP) exam
For more info kindly contact us.