Cassandra Training & Certification Course
Audience & Prerequisites
This course is designed to impart knowledge of Cassandra concepts, high-scalable Data models and Cassandra Architecture. In this tutorial, You will also learn Differences between RDBMS and Cassandra, various benefits of working with Cassandra, CAP Theorem, NoSQL databases, Node Tool Commands, Indexes, Cluster, Cassandra and MapReduce and advanced frameworks like Thrift, AVRO, JSON and Hector Client.
Objectives of Cassandra training
- Gin deep insights into Cassandra concepts and Architecture
- Understand the differences between RDBMS and Cassandra
- Learn Key features of NoSQL database and CAP theorem
- Install, configure and monitor Cassandra
- Learn to implement Cluster Management, Indexing and Data Modeling in Cassandra
- Understand basics of Thrift, AVRO, JSON and Hector Client
Intended Audience of Cassandra Course
- Professionals managing high volumes of data
- Project managers and working professionals aspiring a career in NoSQL and Cassandra
- IT Developers and Testers who want to expand their dimensions to work with biggest, reputed in organizations
- Graduates designing Database management projects
Prerequisites for Cassandra Certification
- The student has to be familiar with Linux command line basics and using a Linux text editor like VIM, Nano or emacs.
- Some past SQL select statement experience would also be helpful.
- Minimal exposure to Java, database or data warehouse concepts is required.
For more info kindly contact us.