Audience & Prerequisites
Schedule & Fees
Objectives of CEH v10 Training Course
- Key issues plaguing the information security world, incident management process & penetration testing.
- Various types of footprinting, footprinting tools, and countermeasures.
- Network scanning techniques and scanning countermeasures.
- Enumeration techniques and enumeration countermeasures.
- System hacking methodology, steganography, steganalysis attacks, and covering tracks.
- Different types of Trojans, Trojan analysis, and Trojan countermeasures.
- Working of viruses, virus analysis, computer worms, malware analysis procedure, and countermeasures.
- Packet sniffing techniques and how to defend against sniffing.
- Social Engineering techniques, identify theft, and social engineering countermeasures.
- DoS/DDoS attack techniques, botnets, DDoS attack tools, and DoS/DDoS countermeasures.
- Session hijacking techniques and countermeasures.
- Different types of webserver attacks, attack methodology, and countermeasures.
- Different types of web application attacks, web application hacking methodology, and countermeasures.
- SQL injection attacks and injection detection tools.
- Wireless Encryption, wireless hacking methodology, wireless hacking tools, and Wi-Fi security tools.
- Mobile platform attack vector, android vulnerabilities, mobile security guidelines, and tools.
- Firewall, IDS and honeypot evasion techniques, evasion tools, and countermeasures.
- Various cloud computing concepts, threats, attacks, and security techniques and tools.
- Different types of cryptography ciphers, Public Key Infrastructure (PKI), cryptography attacks, and cryptanalysis tools.
- Various types of penetration testing, security audit, vulnerability assessment, and penetration testing roadmap.
- Perform vulnerability analysis to identify security loopholes in the target organization’s network, communication infrastructure, and end systems.
- Different threats to IoT platforms and learn how to defend IoT devices securely.
- Ethical hackers, System Administrators, Network Administrators and Engineers, Webmanagers, Auditors, Security Professionals in general.
Prerequisites of CEH v10 Certification
Candidates must have CEH or CEH (ANSI) credential to receive the CEH (Practical) credential.
Successful candidates can represent both of their credentials as CEH (ANSI) and CEH (Practical) credentials.
Course Outline Duration: 5 Days
- Introduction to Ethical Hacking
- Footprinting and Reconnaissance
- Scanning Networks
- Vulnerability Analysis
- System Hacking
- Malware Threats
- Social Engineering
- Session Hijacking
- Evading IDS, Firewalls, and Honeypots
- Hacking Web Servers
- Hacking Web Applications
- SQL Injection
- Hacking Wireless Networks
- Hacking Mobile Platforms
- IoT Hacking
- Cloud Computing
Please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org & contact us at +91-9870480053 for the course price & certification cost, schedule & location
- Exam Title: Certified Ethical Hacker (ANSI)
- Exam Code: 312-50 (ECC EXAM), 312-50 (VUE)
- Number of Questions: 125
- Duration: 4 hours
- Availability: ECCEXAM / VUE
- Test Format: Multiple Choice
- Exam Title: Certified Ethical Hacker (Practical)
- Number of Practical Challenges: 20
- Duration: 6 hours
- Availability: Aspen- iLabs
- Test Format: iLabs cyber range
- Passing Score: 70%