Certified Ethical Hacker ( CEH v9 ) Training & Certification Course
Audience & Prerequisites
Schedule & Fees
Certified Ethical Hacker Training (CEH v9 Certification)
EC-Council’s Certified Ethical Hacker training certifies a security professional as an Ethical Hacker and Penetration Tester. CEH training fortifies the abilities to guard against the weaknesses and vulnerabilities of network infrastructure and illegal hacking.
A CEH certification becomes imperative with the increasing security threats to computer networks and web servers and there is a great need to make networks “hacker-proof”. The best way to do this is by understanding the methods employed by hackers to intrude into systems. A Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH v9) starts thinking in a way an “illegal hacker” does but uses the EC-Council’s ethical hacking certification and tools to legally penetrate and test networks and computer systems.This ethical hacking training will immerse the students into an interactive environment where they will be shown how to scan, test, hack and secure their own systems.
Objectives CEH V9 Training
- Penetrate into network systems using various tools to test the strength of a network.
- Learn how to test, scan, hack and secure networks and systems in this CEH training program.
- Get in-depth theoretical knowledge of a certified ethical hacker training and rich practical experience in hacking test networks.
- Learn perimeter defenses to scan and attack own networks in this ethical hacking course
- Learn various techniques such as Intrusion Detection, Social Engineering, Policy Creation, Buffer Overflows, DDoS Attacks, Virus creation etc.
- Understand a variety of hacking attacks and threats to the cloud computing technology in this ethical hacking course
- Specify various remedies to encounter cloud computing attacks in this hacking course
- Understand in-depth pen testing techniques to identify threats in cloud systems
- Explore Heart bleed CVE-2014-0160, Shellshock CVE-2014-6271 and Poodle CVE-2014-3566
- Explore how to hack using mobile phones
- Learn about latest virus, trojan and backdoors
- Understand information security controls, laws and standards in this ethical hacking training
Audience for CEH v9 Course
This ethical hacking certification helps in mastering the methodology to be used in ethical hacking scenarios or penetration testing. It is ideal for security professionals, security officers, auditors, site administrators, and IT professionals who are concerned with maintaining the integrity of a network infrastructure.The course also helps cracking the EC-Council Certified Ethical Hacker certification exam 312-50.
Prerequisites for CEH v9 Certification
- Basic knowledge of Networking
- Basic Knowledge of server and network components.
Course Outline Duration: 5 Days
- Introduction to Ethical Hacking
- Footprinting and Reconnaissance
- Scanning Networks
- System Hacking
- Malware Threats
- Evading IDS, Firewalls and Honeypots
- Social Engineering
- Denial of Service
- Session Hijacking
- Hacking Web servers
- Hacking Web Applications
- SQL Injection
- Hacking Wireless Networks
- Hacking Mobile Platforms
- Cloud Computing
Please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org & contact us at +91-9870480053 for the course price & certification cost, schedule & location
- Exam Title: Certified Ethical Hacker (ANSI)
- Exam Code: 312-50 (ECC EXAM), 312-50 (VUE)
- Number of Questions: 125
- Duration: 4 hours
- Test Format: Multiple Choice
- Passing Score: 70%