Red Hat Ceph Storage for OpenStack Technologies( CEPH130 ) Training & Certification Course
Audience & Prerequisites
Schedule & Fees
- Deploy Red Hat Ceph Storage
- Create a Red Hat Ceph Storage RBD client
- Deploy the Red Hat Ceph Storage RADOSGW
- Integrate Red Hat Ceph Storage with Glance
- Integrate Red Hat Ceph Storage with Cinder
- Integrate Red Hat Ceph Storage with Keystone
IT professionals who have earned an Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA) certification or maintain the equivalent experience with Linux.
Course Outline 2 Days
- Introduction to storage systems, overview of Ceph, explanation of Ceph design, architecture, and components.
- Overview of architectural requirements, role of core RADOS components, and Ceph Gateway (RADOSGW).
- Ceph block storage
- Understand Ceph Storage Cluster (RADOS) and Ceph Snapshots.
- Learn how to clone and cache with Ceph Block devices.
- Object storage
- Understand and configure RADOSGW instances.
- Ceph and OpenStack
- Identify OpenStack components and versions.
- Integrate Ceph with Glance
- Understand, locate, and integrate Glance image storage with Ceph RBD.
- Integrate Ceph with Cinder
- Understand, locate, and integrate Cinder with Ceph RBD.
- Ceph and RADOSGW replacing Swift
- Learn about Keystone and Swift and integrate with RADOSGW.
Please write to us at email@example.com & contact us at +91-9870480053 for the course price & certification cost, schedule & location
For more info kindly contact us.