Certification on Advanced Training Techniques – CATT Training Course & Certification
Audience & Prerequisites
Schedule & Fees
Course Outline Duration: 2-3 Days
Facilitator led interaction
- How to build interactive lectures?
- Gagne’s 9 event instruction with the relevance and real life applications of each stage
- How to use the following tools in classroom for better interactivity: Guided listening tools, Process tools and Technology/Mobile based tools
- How to use the following tools to make class more interesting: Icebreakers, Energizers, Plus-minus interesting, Online polling tool
Participants led interaction
- Explain and illustrate various activities that can be carried out in the classroom
- Familiarizing various exercises and its effectiveness through case studies and reports.
- Learn to implement the reflective exercises and its relevance in experiential learning.
- Understanding the Kolbe’s learning cycle and its application in real life
- Post training interactions
- Learn and understand the relevance of post-training coaching
- What are the different ways through which we can conduct post-training coaching?
- What are the advantages conducting a post training coaching?
- How to evaluate post-training coaching effectively?
- Learn and apply TRANSFER model effectively
Please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org & contact us at +91-9870480053 for the course price & certification cost, schedule & location