Audience & Prerequisites
Schedule & Fees
- Get a comprehensive, information packed courseware during the program and for back home use
- Learn from the industry experts who have a specialist experience in the area of recruitment
- Network with other professionals with same background and interest
- Brand yourself as a certified recruiter
- Increase your earning potential as a freelance professional by becoming a certified trainer
- Professionals involved in the recruitment process and recruiting professionals at all experience levels.
- Junior and first level supervisors from the recruitment department.
- Line managers, functional professionals who participate in the recruitment process as interviewers.
Course Outline Duration: 2 Days
MODULE 1: Recruitment Analytics
- Understanding Strategic issues in recruitment to increase effectiveness and efficiency of the process
- Key metrics for effective Recruitment including aspects like VA,BVA,NVA
- Understanding costs of Bad recruitment like induction costs, direct recruitment costs, stabilization costs etc.
- Key reasons for attrition – improper reference checks, poor analysis of job functions, inadequate interviewing techniques
- Competency def’s and iceberg model
- Competency measurement using Behaviorally Anchored Rating Scale
- Overview of the hiring process – Requirements Analysis, shortlisting, filtering, interviewing and selection
MODULE 2: Recruitment Analysis
- Fundamental job description – useful tool to attract, hire, retain and develop a qualified employee.
- Different methods of Functional analysis like direct observation, interviews, diaries, questionnaires, job element analysis, critical incident method etc.
- Behavioral analysis through in-depth assessment centers,TTA,Quancomm
- Threshold trait analysis – mental,learned,motivational traits etc
- Definitions of Quan-com
MODULE 3: Short listing and Filtering
- Short listing- knowledge of matching CVs – Motivational Check – Salary, perks, growth, Key Benefits (Brand, Environment, Flexi-time)
- The process of short listing
- Knowledge based filtering through academic Qualification, percentage of marks scored and experience level or thru simple written tests.
- Skill Based filtering through In – trays, presentations, roleplays, fact-finding exercises etc
- Behavioral filtering using psychometric tests like MBTI, FIRO etc.
MODULE 4: Interviewing and Probing Techniques
- Introduction to interviewing
- The overall interview process – pre- interview preparatory phase, the interview itself, post interview assessment and decision phase
- Stages of the interview
- Quan-com questions and behavioral indicators
- 4 key interviewer skills – Listening, Body Language Sensitivity, Communication Style, Questioning
- Body language – non verbal signals
- Different types of questioning methods – Open vs. Directive Vs Close ended.
- Evaluation of the interview process through The Graphic Scale Method of Assessment, The Ranking Systems, and checklist scales.
Please write to us at email@example.com & contact us at +91-9870480053 for the course price & certification cost, schedule & location
40 Hr certification Process: 16 Hr workshop followed by guided project work of 24 Hr
For more info kindly contact us.