Audience & Prerequisites
Schedule & Fees
- Understand your own effectiveness and an opportunity to develop skills in key areas
- Support and enhance the business imperatives of your organisation and rise to new challenges.
- Enhance your ability to influence and challenge business decisions
- Improve personal effectiveness by developing HRBP strategies.
- Get a comprehensive and an information packed courseware during the program
- Brand yourself as a certified HR Business Partner professional.
- Increase your earning potential as HR Business Partner.
- Able to focus more on the impact than process and develop cost- effective solutions
- Understand how to integrate functional HR agenda in your organisation
- HR Business Partners
- Human Resources Managers
- HR Executives (managing and developing )
- HR Directors
- Talent Managers, OD Heads, L&D Managers
- HR Consultants
- Line Managers, Project leaders (who would like to collaborate better with HR)
- CEO , CHRO’s
Course Outline Duration: 2 Days
MODULE 1: OVERVIEW OF HRBP
- HRBP and its importance?
- Evolution and functionalities of HRBP
- Traditional HR versus the role of a Business Partner
MODULE 2: BUSINESS STRATEGY MAPPING AND HR MINING
- Principles of Business strategy mapping and HR mining
- Role of a Business Partner in strategy mapping and HR mining
- Relation between financial acumen and financial outcomes of strategic decisions taken by a HRBP
- Different levels of HR strategy implemented in an organisation
- Implications on different types of strategic decisions with case studies
MODULE 3: CHANGE MANAGEMENT CONSULTING
- Role of HRBP in change management.
- Different models of change can be used in any organisation
- Importance of various stakeholders in an organisation
- Methods to remove the blockages in the organisation
- Developing the skills with case studies and an exercise
- Understanding on Consulting approaches and its tools.
- Lead Indicators for Learning and Development
MODULE 4: SKILLS FOR BUSINESS PARTNERING
- Different skills required for Business partnering
- Importance of credibility and influential skills on the positioning of HR
- Skills of Crucial conversation, appreciative inquiry with behavioural skills to maintain a rapport with case studies and exercises.
Please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org & contact us at +91-9870480053 for the course price & certification cost, schedule & location
40 Hr certification Process: 16 Hr workshop followed by guided project work of 24 Hr
For more info kindly contact us.