Audience & Prerequisites
Schedule & Fees
- Define and describe instructional design, various Instructional design theories and models Learner styles and learner analysis through Kolb’s & honey Mumford model
- Create learning objectives given sufficient information about the training purpose and audience.
- Learn to design a structured content to maximize learner retention through Reighluth’s elaboration theory and mind mapping.
- Describe ARCS model for motivation of learners.
- Design a detailed session plan using Gagne’s nine events of instruction.
- Develop training AIDS & understand various training methods for different learner styles from Dale’s cone.
- Learn to evaluate ID session using Kirkpatrick’s 4 level of evaluation
- Human resource executives and managers
- Top level HR professionals who frame their organizational human resource policies
Course Outline Duration: 2 Days
MODULE 1: Overview of Instructional Design
- Function of brain in the learning process
- Psychological basis for learning
- Learning process in humans
- How andragogy differs from pedagogy
- Assumptions and principles of adult learners
- ID defined and role of an Instructional designer
- Evolution of ID and ID models
MODULE 2: ADDIE – Analyze
- Organizational analysis
- Requirement analysis – Rummer Brache model
- Human Performance technology model, Gilbert model
- Skill analysis – Blooms, Krathwahls models, BARS
- Learner analysis – Kolb’s & honey mumford model
MODULE 3: ADDIE – Design
- Set Objectives – TLO & EO
- Reighluth’s elaboration theory, mind mapping,
- ARCS model
MODULE 4: ADDIE – Develop
- Detailing session plan – Gagne’s nine event of instruction
- Training AIDS
- Dale’s cone of experience
MODULE 5: ADDIE – Implementation & evaluation
- Implementation check list
- Technical and legal aspects – SCORM
- AICC and 508 Compliance
- Evaluation of training – Types of reviews
- Kirkpatrick’s, Criterion reference assessment, ROI
- Establishing grade matrix for a course
MODULE 6: ADDIE – E-learning tools
- LMS/ LCMS
- Different technical tools for Instructional designing
Please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org & contact us at +91-9870480053 for the course price & certification cost, schedule & location
40 Hr certification Process: 16 Hr workshop followed by guided project work of 24 Hr
For more info kindly contact us.