Audience & Prerequisites
Schedule & Fees
- Learn fundamentals of networking and defense techniques
- Understand network security threats and vulnerabilities
- Implement Network Security Controls and Protocols
- Design and implement Network Security Policies
- Define Physical Security Controls and authentication techniques
- Configure Host Security and file system encryption
- Firewall implementation and management
- Configure and manage IDPS (Intrusion Detection and Prevention Systems)
- Ensure and manage VPN security
- Secure wireless networks
- Monitor and analyze network traffic
- Understand network risks and vulnerabilities
- Network Incident Response and Management
- Network Administrators
- Network security Administrators
- Network Security Engineer
- Network Defense Technicians
- CND Analyst
- Security Analyst
- Security Operator
- Anyone who involves in network operations
You should be well-versed in cyber security fundamentals.
Course Outline Duration: 5 Days
- Module 01: Computer Network and Defense Fundamentals.
- Module 02: Network Security Threats, Vulnerabilities, and Attacks.
- Module 03: Network Security Controls, Protocols, and Devices.
- Module 04: Network Security Policy Design and Implementation.
- Module 05: Physical Security.
- Module 06: Host Security.
- Module 07: Secure Firewall Configuration and Management.
- Module 08: Secure IDS Configuration and Management.
- Module 09: Secure VPN Configuration and Management.
- Module 10: Wireless Network Defense.
- Module 11: Network Traffic Monitoring and Analysis.
- Module 12: Network Risk and Vulnerability Management.
- Module 13: Data Backup and Recovery.
- Module 14: Network Incident Response and Management.
Please write to us at email@example.com & contact us at +91-9870480053 for the course price & certification cost, schedule & location
- Exam title: CND
- Exam code: 312-38
- Number of questions: 100
- Duration: 4 Hours
- Availability: ECC Exam
- Test Format: Interactive Multiple Choice Questions