Audience & Prerequisites
Schedule & Fees
Certified Network Defense Architect Training
This class will immerse the student into an interactive environment where they will be shown how to scan, test, hack and secure their own systems. The lab intensive environment gives each student in-depth knowledge and practical experience with the current essential security systems. Students will begin by understanding how perimeter defenses work and then be lead into scanning and attacking their own networks, no real network is harmed. Students then learn how intruders escalate privileges and what steps can be taken to secure a system. Students will also learn about Intrusion Detection, Policy Creation, Social Engineering, DDoS Attacks, Buffer Overflows and Virus Creation. When a student leaves this intensive 5 day class they will have hands on understanding and experience in Ethical Hacking.
This course will significantly benefit security officers, auditors, security professionals, site administrators, and anyone who is concerned about the integrity of the network infrastructure. This course was specially designed for Government Agencies.
There are no prerequisites for this course.
Course Outline Duration: 05 Days
- INTRODUCTION TO ETHICAL HACKING
- Why Security?
- The Security, functionality and ease of use Triangle Can Hacking be Ethical?
- Essential Terminology. Elements of Security. What does a Malicious Hacker do?
- Difference between Penetration Testing and Ethical Hacking. Hacker Classes.
- What do Ethical Hackers do?
- Skill Profile of an Ethical Hacker.
- Modes of Ethical Hacking. Security Testing.
- Computer Crimes and Implications.
- Legal Perspective (US Federal Laws).
- Defining Footprinting.
- Information Gathering Methodology.
- Locate the Network Range.
- Hacking Tools
- Definition of Scanning.
- Types of scanning
- Objectives of Scanning
- Scanning Methodology
- Classification of Scanning
- Hacking Tools
- IPsec Scan
- NetScan Tools pro 2003
- OS Fingerprinting
- Active Stack fingerprinting
- Passive Fingerprinting
- Proxy Servers
- What is Enumeration?
- NetBios Null Sessions
- Null Session Countermeasures
- NetBIOS Enumeration
- Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMP) Enumeration
- SNMP Enumeration Countermeasures
- Management Information Base (MIB)
- Windows 2000 DNS Zone Transfer
- Blocking Win 2k DNS Zone Transfer
- Enumerating User Accounts
- Active Directory Enumeration and Countermeasures
- Administrator Password Guessing
- Manual Password Cracking Algorithm
- Automated Password Cracking
- Password Types
- Types of Password Attacks
- Performing Automated Password Guessing
- Password Sniffing
- Password Cracking Countermeasures
- Syskey Utility
- Cracking NT/2000 Passwords
- SMBRelay Man-in-the-Middle Scenario
- SMBRelay Weaknesses and Countermeasures
- Keystroke Loggers
- Hiding Files
- Creating Alternate Data Streams
- ADS creation and detection
- LADS (List Alternate Data Streams)
- NTFS Streams Countermeasures
- Stealing Files Using Word Documents
- Field Code Countermeasures
- Steganography Detection
- Covering Tracks
- Disabling Auditing and clearing Event Logs
- Dump Event Log
- Planting the NT/2000 RootKit
- Rootkit Countermeasures
TROJANS AND BACKDOORS
- Effect on Business
- What is a Trojan?
- Overt and Covert Channels
- Working of Trojans
- Different Types of Trojans
- What Trojan Creators look for?
- Different ways a Trojan can get into a system
- Indications of a Trojan Attack
- Some famous Trojans and ports used by them
- How to determine which ports are “Listening”?
- Different Trojans found in the Wild
- Packaging Tool : Wordpad
- ICMP Tunneling
- Loki Countermeasures
- Reverse WWW Shell – Covert Channels using HTTP
- Process Viewer
- System File Verification
- Reverse Engineering Trojans
- Backdoor Countermeasures
Course Duration: 05 Days
Please write to us at email@example.com & contact us at +91-9870480053 for the course price & certification cost, schedule & location
For more info kindly Contact Us.