Audience & Prerequisites
Schedule & Fees
Middle Earth Consultants is proud to bring to you their globally recognized program Certified Organizational Development Analyst. Winning starts with beginning. So in order to win and keep up with the pace of the growing market trends one has to upgrade his/her skills. We, at Middle Earth Consultants, understand your requirements and assure you that after attending our program you will have an edge over others.
- Get a comprehensive, information packed courseware during the program and for back home use
- Learn from the industry experts who have a vast experience in the area of Organizational development
- Network with other professionals with same background and interest
- Brand yourself as a certified Organizational Development Analyst
- Unique “risk free” money back guarantee
- Candidates have access to contact the instructors for doubts and clarifications via phone and email.
- The course can be attended by HR professionals, OD practitioners, HR consultants & trainers, faculties in management institutions and anyone who is interested in the field of OD.
Course Outline Duration: 2 Days
MODULE 1: Organizational Development overview
- Tangible & intangible aspects in organization Major Megatrends
- How OD has benefitted organization using examples of successful companies
- OD overview
- OD history & advantages
- Some great thinkers
- Action research model
- Burke-Lit win model
- MEC-CAMI model using HR processes, clarity of strategy and mission
MODULE 2: Strategy and Mission
- Mission, Values and Vision
- What is Strategy?
- Strategic Management Process using strategy analysis, strategy implementation and strategy choice
- Porter’s Five Force Model
- Value Discipline using product leadership, customer intimacy, operational efficiency
MODULE 3: Organizational Diagnosis
- Understanding Business Excellence
- Organizational Level Diagnosis
- PESTEL Analysis of the Macro Environment Open Systems Model
- Six Box Organizational Model
- EFQM Excellence Model
- Malcolm Bal ridge Model includes categories like leadership, strategic planning, customer & market focus etc.
- TATA Business Excellence Model
- CII Business Excellence Model
MODULE 4: HR Processes
- Initial level
- Level 2-Performance Centricity includes factors like work environment, communication, compensation etc.
- Level 3-Competency Centricity includes factors like workforce planning, competency development, participatory culture etc.
- Level 4 – Team & Organizational Centricity includes factors like team building, mentoring, organizational performance management etc.
- Level 5-Optimizing includes factors like coaching, personal competency development etc.
Please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org & contact us at +91-9870480053 for the course price & certification cost, schedule & location
40 Hr certification Process: 16 Hr workshop followed by guided project work of 24 Hr
For more info kindly contact us.