Audience & Prerequisites
Schedule & Fees
Certified SonicWALL Security Administrator(CSSA)
The Network Security Basic Administration (NSBA) course provides students the required background, knowledge and hand-on experience to begin designing, implementing and troubleshooting Dell SonicWALL Network Security Appliances running SonicOS firmware.
- Extensive knowledge of networking concepts, network topologies, and the OSI model of networking protocol stacks
- Understanding of TCP/IP, network addressing, subnets, and Network Address Translation (NAT)
- Knowledge of basic router concepts
- Familiarity with IPSec functionality and implementation
Course Outline Duration: 2 Days
- Module-1: Course introduction
- Module-2: Operating system fundamentals
- Module-3: Scalability and reliability
- Module-4: Firewall Policies
- Module-5: Secure access and content control
- Module-6: Unified Threat Management
- Module-7: Troubleshooting
Please write to us at email@example.com & contact us at +91-9870480053 for the course price & certification cost, schedule & location
CSSA – Certified SonicWall System Administrator for Network Security (NS-102)
The CSSA certification exam (NS-102), administered outside class, is available online via your MySonicWall account. During training, you will receive an activation key that will allow you to access the exam up to three times.
You will be allotted 180 minutes to complete 60 questions. A passing score is 80 percent or higher.
At the end of the exam, you will be notified immediately of your exam score and pass or fail status. Upon passing the exam, you will receive an email containing your CSSA certificate. You can view your certification details, print your certificate, access CSSA certification logos and much more on MySonicWall.
For more info kindly Contact Us.