Check Point Certified Security Administrator R80 Training Course & Certification
Schedule & Fees
Check Point Certified Security Administrator R80 Training Course
Check Point Security Administration R80 provides an understanding of the basic concepts and skills necessary to configure Check Point Security Gateway and Management Software Blades. During this course, you will configure a Security Policy and learn about managing and monitoring a secure network, upgrading and configuring a Security Gateway and implementing a virtual private network.
Prerequisites for Check Point Certified Security Administrator R80 Certification
Persons attending this course should have general knowledge of TCP/IP, and working knowledge of Windows, UNIX, network technology and the internet.
Course Outline Duration: 3 Days
- Module 1:Introduction to Check Point Architecture
- Module 2:Security Policy Management
- Module 3:Check Point Security Solutions
- Module 4:Traffic Visibility
- Module 5:Basic Concepts of VPN
- Module 6:Managing User’s Access
- Module 7:Working with Cluster XL
- Module 8:Administrator Task Implementation
- Module 9:SmartEvent Reports
Please write to us at email@example.com & contact us at +91-9870480053 for the course price & certification cost, schedule & location
For more info kindly Contact Us.