Apache Qpid Messaging with Red Hat Enterprise Linux OpenStack Platform ( CL314 ) Training Course & Certification
Audience & Prerequisites
Schedule & Fees
CL314 Apache Qpid Messaging with Red Hat Enterprise Linux OpenStack Platform Course
- Implementing the Apache Qpid daemon
- Securing Apache Qpid using SASL and SSL
- Using exchanges and queues for messaging
- Implementing Apache Qpid in Red Hat Enterprise Linux OpenStack Platform
- Troubleshooting Apache Qpid
- Implementing Apache Qpid high availability
- Performance tuning for Apache Qpid
Intended Audience for CL314 course
- Linux system administrators, cloud administrators, and cloud operators interested in or responsible for maintaining a private cloud.
- Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA) certification or requisite level of knowledge is highly recommended.
Prerequisites for CL314 Certification
- Some understanding of Red Hat Enterprise Linux OpenStack Platform is useful, but not required. Taking our Red Hat OpenStack Administration (CL210) course can help you understand basic OpenStack infrastructure.
- Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA) certification or equivalent experience
- For candidates that have not earned an RHCSA, confirmation of the correct skills and knowledge can be obtained by passing the online skills assessment.
Implementing the Apache Qpid messaging broker
- Install Apache Qpid and secure Qpid using SASL and SSL.
Queueing with Apache Qpid
- Discuss message workflow in Apache Qpid.
Implementing Apache Qpid in Red Hat Enterprise Linux OpenStack Platform
- Configure Apache Qpid as a message broker for the Cinder block storage service.
Troubleshooting Apache Qpid
- Troubleshoot Apache Qpid internal workflows with an OpenStack service.
Implementing Apache Qpid high availability
- Configure high availability with Apache Qpid.
Performance tuning for Apache Qpid
- Measure and tune Apache Qpid
Please write to us at email@example.com & contact us at +91-9870480053 for the course price & certification cost, schedule & location
For More info kindly contact us.
Give Your Reviews on this Course