RabbitMQ Messaging with Red Hat OpenStack Platform ( CL315 ) Training Course & Certification
Audience & Prerequisites
Schedule & Fees
RabbitMQ Messaging with Red Hat OpenStack Platform Course
RabbitMQ Messaging with Red Hat OpenStack Platform is part of the emerging technology series of courses from Red Hat Training. Emerging technology courses are feature- and functionality-focused and are conducted like guided labs.
Objectives of CL315 Training
- Implementing the RabbitMQ messaging service
- Securing RabbitMQ using SASL and SSL
- Using exchanges and queues for messaging
- Implementing RabbitMQ in Red Hat OpenStack Platform
- Troubleshooting RabbitMQ
- Implementing RabbitMQ with high availability
- Performance tuning RabbitMQ
Intended Audience for CL315 Course
- Linux system administrators, cloud administrators, and cloud operators interested in or responsible for maintaining a private cloud.
- Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA) certification or requisite level of knowledge is highly recommended.
Prerequisites for CL315 Certification
- Some understanding of Red Hat OpenStack Platform is useful, but not required. Taking our Red Hat OpenStack Administration (CL210) course can help you understand basic OpenStack infrastructure.
- Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA) certification or equivalent experience
- For candidates that have not earned the RHCSA certification, confirmation of the correct skills and knowledge can be obtained by passing the online skills assessment
Implementing the RabbitMQ messaging service
- Install RabbitMQ and secure Qpid using SASL and SSL.
Queueing with RabbitMQ
- Discuss message workflow in RabbitMQ.
Implementing RabbitMQ in Red Hat OpenStack Platform
- Configure RabbitMQ as a message broker for the Cinder block storage service.
- Troubleshoot RabbitMQ internal workflows with an OpenStack service.
Implementing RabbitMQ with high availability
- Configure high availability on RabbitMQ.
Performance tuning for RabbitMQ
- Measure and tune RabbitMQ.
There are no upcoming events at this time.
Please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org & contact us at +91-9870480053 for the course price & certification cost, schedule & location
For more info kindly contact us.