Identity with Window Server 2016 ( Course 20742 ) Training Course & Certification
Audience & Prerequisites
Identity with Window Server 2016 ( Course 20742 ) Overview
MCSA Windows Server 2016 certification enables IT professionals to become well versed in the latest Windows Server edition and become capable of install, configure and manage Windows Server 2016 deployments. The Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate or MCSA certification is the first step for IT personnel to gain recognition in the industry and open doors for further advancement of skills by becoming eligible for MCSE expert level credential.
Objectives of Course 20742 Training
- Install and manage domain controllers.
- Use Windows PowerShell and graphical tools to manage objects in Active Directory.
- Implement and manage AD DS in complex business environments.
- Configure and manage AD DS sites and replication.
- Implement and manage user settings using Group Policy Objects (GPOs)
- Implement security for AD DS and user accounts.
- Configure and maintain certificate authority (CA) hierarchy using AD CS.
- Implement and manage certificates.
- Implement and manage AD Federation Services.
- Implement and manage Active Directory Rights Management Services (AD RMS).
- Ensure synchronization between Azure AD and AD DS.
- Monitor, troubleshoot, and ensure business continuity for AD DS services.
Prerequisites for Course 20742 Certification
- Some exposure to and experience with AD DS concepts and technologies in Windows Server 2012 or Windows Server 2016.
- Experience working with and configuring Windows Server 2012 or Windows Server 2016
- Experience and an understanding of core networking technologies such as IP addressing, name resolution, and Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP).
- Experience working with and an understanding of Microsoft Hyper-V and basic server virtualization concepts.
- An awareness of basic security best practices.
- Hands-on working experience with Windows client operating systems such as Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, or Windows 10.
- Basic experience with the Windows PowerShell command-line interface.
Intended Audience for Course 20742
Earning this MCSA certification will help entry level IT personnel to make a mark in the industry as network or computer systems administrator or as a computer network specialist.
For more info kindly contact us.