Certified Scrum Master® – CSM Training Course & Certification
Audience & Prerequisites
Schedule & Fees
Certified Scrum Master Training Course
A ScrumMaster is the lifeline of an Agile project, removing roadblocks and facilitating processes, working with the Product Owner and the team to ensure that the values and practices of Scrum are followed. The Certified ScrumMaster course helps you gain a high degree of proficiency in the processes of the Scrum Methodology. Innovative Technology Solutions is a Global Registered Education Provider (REP) of Scrum Alliance and the training you receive from this workshop will help you deliver high performing, controlled projects with quality end results.
Objectives of ScrumMaster Training
- Understanding of Scrum framework, including team roles, activities, and artifacts to get a project off on the right foot.
- Understanding of how to scale Scrum from small-sized to large, multi-continent projects
- Access to local user groups, online social networks, and additional resources that are only available to Scrum Alliance members.
- Profile page on the Scrum Alliance website and access to a specially designed logo to highlight your credentials.
- Practical, project-proven exercises.
- Tips and tricks from our experienced CSTs’ years of using Scrum in a wide variety of environments
Intended Audience of ScrumMaster Course
The Professional Scrum Master course is for anyone involved in software development using the Scrum framework. It is particularly beneficial for those people within an organization accountable for getting the most out of Scrum, including Scrum Masters, managers, and Scrum Team members.
Prerequisites for ScrumMaster Certification
There are no prerequisites for attending the course itself. A degree of course completion from our Certified Scrum Trainer makes you eligible for Scrum.org Online CSM Test.
Course Outline Duration: 2 Days
- Agile Manifesto
- Scrum Foundations
- Scrum Roles
- Scrum Master
- Product Owner
- The Team
- Impact on Traditional Roles
- Scrum Meeting
- Sprint Planning meeting
- Daily Scrum Meeting
- Sprint Review Meeting
- Sprint Retrospective Meeting
- Release Planning Meeting
- Scrum Artifacts
- Product Backlog
- Product Increment and the Definition of Done
- Sprint Backlog
- Burndown Charts
- Scaling Scrum
- Working with Multiple Scrum Teams
- Working with Distributed Scrum Teams
To gain the CSM certification, candidates must:
- Understand the concepts of Scrum
- Attend a two-day CSM course taught by a Certified Scrum Trainer
- After completing your CSM course, you will receive an email from Scrum Alliance that includes a link to create your login credentials. You will use those credentials to gain access to the Online CSM Test.
- Take the online CSM test
- Score a minimum of 24 correct answers out of 35 questions to pass the CSM test
- On successfully passing the test, you will be asked to accept the License Agreement and complete your Scrum Alliance membership profile
You will then receive the official designation of Certified ScrumMaster® (CSM) from Scrum Alliance, along with a two-year membership with Scrum Alliance.
If you are already a Scrum Alliance Member, the CSM Test will be available through a link from your dashboard. Once the test is complete, you will be asked to accept a license agreement and your CSM badge will appear on your profile.
The CSM Test fee is included in your course fee; however, if you fail the test a second time, you will need to pay a $25 exam fee to Scrum Alliance before taking the exam a third time. Scrum Alliance recommends that anyone who fails three times, must re-take the CSM course before attempting the exam a fourth time.
Please write to us at email@example.com & contact us at +91-9870480053 for the course price & certification cost, schedule & location