20488B – Developing Microsoft SharePoint Server 2013 Core Solutions Training Course & Certification
Audience & Prerequisites
Developing Microsoft SharePoint Server 2013 Core Solutions Training
The SharePoint Certification training on Core Solutions will provide skills common to SharePoint development. Participants will learn to work with object models both client-side and server-side, identity management and permissions, development and deployment of features, apps and solutions, taxonomy management, business process management using workflows, querying and updating list data, and customization of user interface, in this SharePoint training.MOC 20488: Microsoft SharePoint Server 2013 Developing Core Solutions is a module from Development side of SharePoint certification that imparts knowledge on developing solutions for SharePoint technologies and products.This SharePoint training course is ideal for professional developers who are responsible for developing and designing custom code for projects in SharePoint 2013 environments.
Objectives of Developing Microsoft SharePoint Server 2013 Core Solutions Training
- Plan and design applications for better performance and scalability in sharepoint course
- Create and customize the appearance and behavior of user interface elements
- Develop Code for custom components with authorization and authentication
- Learn to deploy and distribute SharePoint Apps in this SharePoint certification course
- Automate business processes using custom workflows
- Implement REST-API and client side object model
- Manage taxonomy using different content types and fields
Prerequisites for Developing Microsoft SharePoint Server 2013 Core Solutions Course
- Basic working knowledge of SharePoint
- Working knowledge of Visual C# and the .NET Framework 4.5.
- Basic understanding of ASP.NET and server-side web development technologies, including request/response and the page lifecycle.
For more info kindly contact us.