20488B – Developing Microsoft SharePoint Server 2013 Core Solutions Training Course & Certification
Audience & Prerequisites
Schedule & Fees
Developing Microsoft SharePoint Server 2013 Core Solutions Training
The SharePoint Certification training on Core Solutions will provide skills common to SharePoint development. Participants will learn to work with object models both client-side and server-side, identity management and permissions, development and deployment of features, apps and solutions, taxonomy management, business process management using workflows, querying and updating list data, and customization of user interface, in this SharePoint training.MOC 20488: Microsoft SharePoint Server 2013 Developing Core Solutions is a module from Development side of SharePoint certification that imparts knowledge on developing solutions for SharePoint technologies and products.This SharePoint training course is ideal for professional developers who are responsible for developing and designing custom code for projects in SharePoint 2013 environments.
Objectives of Developing Microsoft SharePoint Server 2013 Core Solutions Training
- Plan and design applications for better performance and scalability in sharepoint course
- Create and customize the appearance and behavior of user interface elements
- Develop Code for custom components with authorization and authentication
- Learn to deploy and distribute SharePoint Apps in this SharePoint certification course
- Automate business processes using custom workflows
- Implement REST-API and client side object model
- Manage taxonomy using different content types and fields
Prerequisites for Developing Microsoft SharePoint Server 2013 Core Solutions Course
- Basic working knowledge of SharePoint
- Working knowledge of Visual C# and the .NET Framework 4.5.
- Basic understanding of ASP.NET and server-side web development technologies, including request/response and the page lifecycle.
Course Outline Duration: 5 Days
Module 1: SharePoint as a Developer Platform
- Introducing the SharePoint Developer Landscape
- Choosing Approaches to SharePoint Development
- Understanding SharePoint 2013 Deployment and Execution Models
Lab : Comparing Web Parts and App Parts
- Describe the opportunities for developers in SharePoint Server 2013.
- Choose appropriate execution models for custom SharePoint components.
- Choose appropriate deployment models for custom SharePoint components.
Module 2: Working with SharePoint Objects
- Understanding the SharePoint Object Hierarchy
- Working with Sites and Webs
- Working with Execution Contexts
Lab : Working with Sites and WebsLab : Working with Execution Contexts
- Explain the purpose of key classes in the server-side SharePoint object model.
- Programmatically interact with SharePoint site collections and sites.
- Adapt solutions for users with different levels of permissions.
Module 3: Working with Lists and Libraries
- Using List and Library Objects
- Querying and Retrieving List Data
- Working with Large Lists
Lab : Querying and Retrieving List DataLab : Working with Large Lists
- Interact with lists and libraries programmatically.
- Query and retrieve list data.
- Perform operations efficiently on large lists.
Module 4: Designing and Managing Features and Solutions
- Understanding Features and Solutions
- Configuring Features and Solutions
- Working with Sandboxed Solutions
Lab : Working with Features and Solutions
- Explain the purpose and key functionality of Features and solutions.
- Configure and manage Features and solutions.
- Create and manage sandboxed solutions.
Module 5: Working with Server-Side Code
- Developing Web Parts
- Using Event Receivers
- Using Timer Jobs
- Storing Configuration Data
Lab : Working with Server-Side Code
- Describe the process for developing a web part.
- Use event receivers to handle SharePoint events.
- Use timer jobs to perform out of process, and scheduled operations.
- Store and manipulate configuration data for custom components.
Module 6: Managing Identity and Permissions
This module describes how manage permissions through code and customize authentication using custom claims providers.Lessons
- Understanding Identity Management in SharePoint 2013
- Managing Permissions in SharePoint 2013
- Configuring Forms-Based Authentication
- Customizing the Authentication Experience
Lab : Managing Permissions Programmatically in SharePoint 2013Lab : Creating and Deploying a Custom Claims Provider
- Describe how authentication and identity management work in SharePoint 2013.
- Verify and manage permissions programmatically in SharePoint 2013.
- Create and configure custom membership providers and role managers for forms-based authentication.
- Create claims providers and customize the sign-in experience.
Module 7: Introducing Apps for SharePoint
- Overview of Apps for SharePoint
- Developing Apps for SharePoint
Lab : Creating a Site Suggestions App
- Describe SharePoint apps and compare them to SharePoint farm solutions and sandboxed solutions.
- Describe how to develop apps for SharePoint 2013 that work on-premises and in the cloud.
Module 8: Client-Side SharePoint Development
- Using the Client-Side Object Model for Managed Code
- Use the client-side object model for managed code to interact with a SharePoint deployment.
Module 9: Developing Remote Hosted SharePoint Apps
This module examines the difference between provider hosted Apps and Remote Hosted Apps. The students will also create and deploy a Provider Hosted App. Lessons
- Overview of Remote Hosted Apps
- Configuring Remote Hosted Apps
- Developing Remote Hosted Apps
Lab : Configuring a Provider Hosted SharePoint AppLab : Developing a Provider Hosted SharePoint App
- Describe how remote-hosted apps work and how to configure the permissions and cross-domain calls that they may require.
- Configure apps for hosting on Windows Azure or remote servers.
- Develop apps for hosting on Windows Azure or remote servers.
Module 10: Publishing and Distributing Apps
- Understanding the App Management Architecture
- Understanding App Packages
- Publishing Apps
- Installing, Updating, and Uninstalling Apps
Lab : Publishing an App to a Corporate CatalogLab : Installing, Updating, and Uninstalling Apps
- Explain how SharePoint manages app publishing and distribution.
- Describe the contents of an app package.
- Publish apps to a corporate catalog or the Office Marketplace.
- Install, update, and uninstall apps.
Module 11: Automating Business Processes
This module explains how to create workflows and workflow actions using Visio 2013, SharePoint Designer 2013 and Visual Studio 2012.Lessons
- Understanding Workflow in SharePoint 2013
- Building Workflows by using Visio 2013 and SharePoint Designer 2013
- Developing Workflows in Visual Studio 2012
Lab : Building Workflows in Visio 2013 and SharePoint Designer 2013Lab : Creating Workflow Actions in Visual Studio 2012
- Describe the architecture and capabilities of workflow in SharePoint 2013.
- Create declarative workflows in Visio 2013 and SharePoint Designer 2013.
- Create and deploy custom workflows by using Visual Studio 2012.
Module 12: Managing Taxonomy
This module explains the importance of a good taxonomy in SharePoint and working with the components of the taxonomy. The students also see how to tie event receivers to the taxonomy.Lessons
- Managing Taxonomy in SharePoint 2013
- Working with Content Types
- Working with Advanced Features of Content Types
Lab : Working with Content TypesLab : Working with Advanced Features of Content Types
- Work with taxonomy building blocks in SharePoint 2013.
- Create and configure content types declaratively and programmatically.
- Work with advanced features of content types.
Module 13: Managing Custom Components and Site Life Cycles
This module explains how you can create custom component definitions and templates, which enable you to deploy custom sites, lists and other components across a farm.Lessons
- Defining Custom Lists
- Defining Custom Sites
- Managing SharePoint Sites
Lab : Managing Custom Components and Site Life Cycles
- Define and provision custom lists
- Define and provision custom sites.
- Manage the SharePoint site life cycle.
Module 14: Customizing User Interface Elements
This module explains different ways of customizing the SharePoint user interface, such as adding buttons to the ribbon or modifying the appearance of list views.Lessons
- Working with Custom Actions
- Using Client-Side User Interface Components
- Customizing the SharePoint List User Interface
Lab : Using the Edit Control Block to Launch an AppLab : Using jQuery to Customize the SharePoint List User Interface
- Use custom actions to modify the SharePoint user interface.
- Describe how to modify the appearance and behavior of list views and forms.
Module 15: Working with Branding and Navigation
- Creating and Applying Themes
- Branding and Designing Publishing Sites
- Tailoring Content to Platforms and Devices
- Configuring and Customizing Navigation
Lab : Branding and Designing Publishing Sites
Lab : Configuring Farm-Wide Navigation
- Create and apply themes to SharePoint sites.
- Create publishing site design assets such as master pages and page layouts.
- Use device channels and image renditions to adapt content for different devices.
- Configure and customize the navigation experience for publishing sites.
Please write to us at [email protected] & contact us at +91-9870480053 for the course price & certification cost, schedule & location
For more info kindly contact us.