Red Hat Containerizing Software Applications ( DO276 ) Training Course & Certification
Audience & Prerequisites
Schedule & Fees
Objectives of DO276 Training
- Creating containers using Docker
- Working with image registries
- Providing persistent storage to a container
- Creating new images using Dockerfiles
- Implementing image design recommended practices
- Linking containers
- Orchestrating containers using Kubernetes
- Provisioning development and testing environments with Vagrant
Prerequisites for DO276 Certification
Red Hat recommends these prerequisites:
- Have familiarity with general programming and scripting concepts.
- Have an understanding of the runtime environment configuration for the language of choice.
- Have familiarity with relational database concepts and a basic knowledge of SQL; MySQL experience is recommended.
- Have basic Red Hat Enterprise Linux administration skills, Red Hat Certified System Administrator certification recommended.
- Introduce and review the course
Get started with containers
- Provision a database server using container technology
Work with containers
- Work with and manipulate existing container images to produce containerized services
- Manage the life cycle of an image from creation to deletion
Create custom images
- Design and code a Dockerfile to build a custom container image
Design container images for application deployment
- Design and build a custom container image for the deployment of an application over multiple containers
Test containerized application deployment
- Deploy a multi-container application using Kubernetes
Troubleshoot containerized applications
- Utilize various techniques to troubleshoot a containerized application
Provision development environments
- Provision a development environment using the Red Hat CDK
Comprehensive review of containerizing software applications
- Demonstrate how to containerize a software application
Recommended next exam or course
OpenShift Enterprise Development (DO290)
Immerse yourself in a DevOps environment through the use of agile software development methodology, test-driven development, continuous integration, and a standard operating environment through the use of Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) to create, update, and maintain applications using Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform.
Managing Containers with Red Hat Enterprise Linux Atomic Host (RH270)
Learn to deploy and manage applications in a Docker containerized environment with Managing Containers with Red Hat Enterprise Linux Atomic Host (RH270).
Give Your Reviews on this Course