OpenShift Enterprise Administration ( DO280 ) Training Course & Certification
Audience & Prerequisites
Schedule & Fees
Objectives of DO280 Training
- Container concepts
- Configuring resources with the command line interface
- Building a pod
- Enabling services for a pod
- Creating routes
- Downloading and configuring images
- Rolling back and activating deployments
- Creating custom S2I images
- Comprehensive review
Prerequisites for DO280 Certification
Red Hat recommends these prerequisites:
- Have taken Managing Containers with Red Hat Enterprise Linux Atomic Host (RH270) for a deeper understanding of the architecture used by OpenShift, or equivalent experience
- Have taken Red Hat Enterprise Linux Administration I and II (RH124 and RH134), or equivalent Red Hat Enterprise Linux® system administration experience
- Be certified as a Red Hat Certified System Administrator, or equivalent Red Hat Enterprise Linux system administration experience
- Be certified as a Red Hat Certified Engineer
- Introduction to Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform
- Review features and architecture of OpenShift Container Platform.
- Install OpenShift Container Platform
- Install OpenShift Container Platform and configure a master and node.
- Explore networking concepts
- Describe and explore OpenShift networking concepts.
- Execute commands
- Execute commands using the command-line interface.
- OpenShift Container Platform resources
- Control access to OpenShift Container Platform resources.
- Persistent storage
- Provision persistent storage and use it for the internal registry.
- Manage application deployments
- Manipulate resources to manage deployed applications.
- Metrics subsystem
- Install and configure the metrics- gathering system.
- Manage and monitor
- Manage and monitor OpenShift Container Platform resources and software.
- Comprehensive review
- Install, configure, and deploy an application on a cluster.
Recommended next exam or course
Red Hat Certificate of Expertise in Platform-as-a-Service (EX280)
- Demonstrate your ability to develop, host, and scale applications in a cloud environment using OpenShift Enterprise by Red Hat.
- Learn to create, update, and maintain applications using OpenShift Enterprise by Red Hat.
Give Your Reviews on this Course