Audience & Prerequisites
Schedule & Fees
- Deploy applications from container images, Dockerfiles, and source code to an OpenShift cluster.
- Manage applications using the OpenShift web console and the OpenShift CLI.
- Inject configuration data and secrets into an application.
- Publish application container images to an external registry.
- Manage application builds and build hooks.
- Create application from templates.
- Manage application deployments.
- Monitor application health using probes.
- Migrate applications to containers and microservices.
- Software developers interested in adopting containers as a preferred method for deploying applications
- Software architects interested in adopting containers as a preferred method for deploying applications
Red Hat recommends these prerequisites:
- Have completed the Introduction to Containers, Kubernetes, and Red Hat OpenShift course (DO180), or have equivalent knowledge
- Being a Red Hat Certified System Administrator or having earned a higher certification is helpful for navigation and usage of the command line, but is not required
Course Outline Duration: 3 Days
- 1. Deploy and manage applications on an OpenShift cluster
- Deploy an application to an OpenShift Cluster.
- 2. Design containerized applications for OpenShift
- Build container images with advanced Dockerfile directives.
- 3. Publish enterprise container images
- Create an enterprise registry and allow access to the OpenShift registry.
- 4. Build applications
- Describe the OpenShift build process and implement post-commit build hooks.
- 5. Customize Source-to-Image builds
- Customize an existing S2I base image.
- 6. Create applications from OpenShift templates
- Describe the elements of an OpenShift template and create a multi-container template.
- 7. Manage application deployments
- Monitor application health and select the appropriate deployment strategy.
- 8. Migrate applications to OpenShift
- Integrate external services and migrate applications deployed on Red Hat JBoss Middleware.
Please write to us at [email protected] & contact us at +91-9870480053 for the course price & certification cost, schedule & location
After completing “DO288 – Red Hat OpenShift Development I: Containerizing Applications” Course training, Candidates need to take “Red Hat Certified Specialist in OpenShift Application Development exam (EX288)” Exam for it’s Certification.