OpenShift Enterprise Development ( DO290 ) Training Course & Certification
Audience & Prerequisites
Schedule & Fees
Objectives of DO290 Training
- Managing an application with Red Hat JBoss® Developer Studio
- Introduction to continuous integration (CI)
- Integrating CI into OpenShift Enterprise
- Implementing CI for the application
- Clustering the Bookstore application
- Remote debugging the Bookstore application
- Deploying custom containers
- Creating a custom template
Prerequisites for DO290 Certification
Red Hat recommends these prerequisites:
- Java EE programming skills are helpful—we try to keep the programming tasks simple, like changing the color of an item on an HTML page—so general HTML skills common to many programming environments will suffice.
- Experience as a successful developer in one of the environments supported by OpenShift Enterprise—either Python, Ruby, or Java EE.
- Course introduction
- Introduce and review the course.
- Development environment review
- Describe the developer’s tools, agile practices, and deployment environment that will be used in this course.
- Bookstore application review
- Become familiar with the course application architecture, features, and project layout.
- Introduction to OpenShift Container Platform
- Describe the features and architecture of OpenShift Container Platform.
- Manage OpenShift Container Platform applications
- Control and maintain applications using the OpenShift Container Platform command line interface.
- Deploy applications on OpenShift Container Platform
- Define, build, and deploy an application on OpenShift Container Platform.
- Create complex deployments
- Create deployments that use clustering, load balancing, and customized node scheduling.
- Implement continuous integration
- Establish continuous integration with Jenkins.
- Troubleshoot applications
- Use debugging and logs to troubleshoot problems with application performance or deployment issues.
- Customize OpenShift Container Platform
- Create custom source image containers, templates, and builders.
- Course review
- Practice the skills learned in this course.
For more info kindly contact us.
Give Your Reviews on this Course