Automation with Ansible ( DO407 ) Training Course & Certification
Audience & Prerequisites
Schedule & Fees
Objectives of DO407 Training
- Install and troubleshoot Ansible on central nodes and managed hosts
- Use Ansible to run ad-hoc commands and playbooks to automate tasks
- Write effective Ansible playbooks
- Protect encrypted data needed for tasks with Ansible Vault
- Use Ansible Tower to more easily manage enterprise Ansible deployments
- Work with Ansible in conjunction with Vagrant in a DevOps environment
Prerequisites of DO407 Training
- Have a Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA) or equivalent experience.
Course Outline 4 Days
- Course introduction
- Introduce and review the course.
- Introduce Ansible
- Describe the terminology and architecture of Ansible.
- Deploy Ansible
- Install Ansible and run ad hoc commands.
- Implement playbooks
- Write Ansible plays and execute a playbook.
- Manage variables and inclusions
- Describe variable scope and precedence, manage variables and facts in a play, and manage inclusions.
- Implement task control
- Manage task control, handlers, and tags in Ansible playbooks.
- Implement Jinja2 templates
- Implement a Jinja2 template.
- Implement roles
- Create and manage roles.
- Configure complex playbooks
- Configure connection types, delegations, and parallelism.
- Implement Ansible Vault
- Manage encryption with Ansible Vault.
- Troubleshoot Ansible
- Troubleshoot the Ansible control machine and managed nodes.
- Implement Ansible Tower
- Implement Ansible Tower.
- Implement Ansible in a DevOps environment
- Implement Ansible in a DevOps environment using Vagrant.
- Comprehensive review
- Review tasks from the Automation with Ansible course.
There are no upcoming events at this time.
Please write to us at email@example.com & contact us at +91-9870480053 for the course price & certification cost, schedule & location
- Red Hat Certificate of Expertise in Ansible Automation (EX407) exam
- The performance-based Red Hat Certificate of Expertise in Ansible Automation (EX407) exam tests your ability to use Ansible to automate the configuration of systems and applications.