Audience & Prerequisites
Schedule & Fees
DO410 – Automation with Ansible and Ansible Tower
DO410 Training in India through Classroom and Online mode. D0410 or Ansible training at Gurgaon is extensive with hands-on labs, participant will learn to automate system admin tasks on managed hosts with Ansible. DO410 Training or Redhat official Ansible training will train you writing of Ansible playbooks, manage encryption for Ansible with Ansible Vault. DO410 Ansible training module will also teach you to deploy & use Red Hat Ansible Tower for centrally managing existing Ansible projects, playbooks, roles; but this training you will be able to perform basic maintenance & administration of Ansible Tower installation; basic maintenance includes configure users & teams and how to control access to systems, projects, other resources through role-based access controls.
DO410 Course content
- Installing & troubleshooting Ansible on central nodes & managed hosts.
- Automating administration tasks with Ansible playbooks and additional commands.
- Writing effective Ansible playbooks.
- Protecting sensitive data using tasks with Ansible Vault.
- Installing and configuring Ansible Tower for enterprise Ansible management.
- Using Ansible Tower to control access to inventories & machine credentials by users or teams.
- Create routine task or job templates in Ansible Tower for standardise playbook execution.
- Launching playbooks, monitor & review job results with Ansible Tower.
Duration – 5 days
Duration of DO410 or Redhat Automation with Ansible and Ansible Tower training is for 5 days. Redhat Ansible training – DO410 training is available in Online and class room mode with cloud labs.
Audience and prerequisites
- Linux system or storage administrators responsible for maintaining large storage clusters via using Red Hat Storage
Prerequisites for this course
- Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA) or equivalent knowledge
- Introduction to Ansible – understanding basic concepts & installing Red Hat® Ansible Engine.
- Deploying Ansible – Configuring Ansible to manage hosts & run adhoc commands.
- Implement playbooks – Writing simple playbook & run it to automate tasks on multiple hosts.
- Managing variables & inclusions – Writing playbooks and simplifying automating task.
- Implement and Manager task control – handlers, task errors in Ansible playbooks.
- Deploy, manage and adjust files to managed hosts
- Manage large and complex projects by optimized playbooks
- Simplify and reuse ansible code playbooks with roles
- Troubleshoot Ansible playbooks and managed hosts
- Installation and basic administration of Ansible Tower
- Assign access with users and teams in Ansible Towers
- Creating inventories and credentials for managing Ansible Towers
- Managing projects and launching Ansible jobs
- Constructing advanced job workflows
- Managing and running auto scripts advanced inventories on Ansible Towers
- Perform routine maintenance administration task of Ansible Tower
Please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org & contact us at +91-9870480053 for the course price & certification cost, schedule & location
You can appear for Redhat certification at ITS, Gurgaon. ITS is Redhat training partner and having examination centre as well.
EX407 – Red Hat Certified Specialist in Ansible Automation exam
Duration – 4 hours
For more info kindly contact us.