Docker Training Course & Certification
Audience & Prerequisites
Docker Course Overview
Consisting of Docker Engine, a portable, lightweight runtime and packaging tool, and Docker Hub, a cloud service for sharing applications and automating workflows, Docker enables apps to be quickly assembled from components and eliminates the friction between development, QA, and production environments.
Objectives of Docker Training
- Run containers on Docker platform
- Build images to run containers
- Host private registries
- Setup various networks to boot containers
- Work with Docker Remote API
- Manage a cluster of containers
- Set up Continuous Integration with Docker
Intended Audience for Docker Course
This course will benefit all IT professionals who actively develop, test and/or deploy code.
Prerequisites for Docker Certification
Candidate should understand CHEF
For more info kindly contact us.