Schedule & Fees
Financial Reporting in Microsoft Dynamics 365 Operations
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Operations Financial Reporting Training cover the new interesting features and capabilities available in the new Microsoft Dynamics 365 operations for financial reporting. In Microsoft Dynamics 365 Operations, Management Reporter is now referred to as Financial Reports, which can directly run reports from inside the Microsoft Dynamics 365 Operations browser window itself. The need for a separate client to run and open Management Reporter, is no longer present. This Financial Reports in Microsoft Dynamics 365 Operations course also introduces users to the default reports that come included in the box by default – such as Cash flow statements, balance sheet, income statement – 22 default Financial Reports in total. Each of these financial reports use main account categories. Other reports such as GL Detail can also be implemented as is, or can be utilized as starting points that can be modified to fit the needs of your company.
- Create new reports and modify existing reports
- Learn to run reports without designer rights or designer access to make changes.
- Apply various available filters for dates, dimensions, scenarios and attributes, without any updates in report design.
- Utilize the various financial reporting functions
- Good Knowledge of Accounting and Basic Knowkedge of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Operations Financials.
Course Outline Duration: 2 Days
1: Introduction and Overview
2: Summary Income Statement
3: Working with Reporting Trees
4: Using Dimensions
5: Relational Reporting
6: Variance Reporting
7: Report Distribution and Viewing
Please write to us at email@example.com & contact us at +91-9870480053 for the course price & certification cost, schedule & location
For more info kindly contact us.
Give Your Reviews on this Course