Firewall 8.0 Essentials Training – Configuration & Management ( EDU-310 ) Certification Course
Audience & Prerequisites
Firewall 8.0 Essentials Training – Configuration & Management
Successful completion of this three-day, instructor-led course will enable the student to install, configure, and manage the entire line of Palo Alto Networks NextGeneration firewalls.
Objectives of Firewall 8.0 Essentials Course
- Successful completion of this five-day, instructor-led course will enhance the student’s understanding of how to configure and manage Palo Alto Networks next-generation firewalls.
- The student will learn and get hands-on experience configuring, managing, and monitoring a firewall in a lab environment.
Intended Audience Firewall 8.0 Essentials Training
Security Engineers, Network Engineers, and Support staff
Prerequisites for Firewall 8.0 Essentials Certification
- Students must have a basic familiarity with networking concepts including routing, switching,
and IP addressing.
- Students should also be familiar with basic port-based security concepts.
- Experience with other security technologies (IPS, proxy, and content filtering) is a plus.
For more info kindly contact us.