Audience & Prerequisites
Schedule & Fees
In this class, you will learn to deploy, configure, and troubleshoot Fortinet’s web application firewall: FortiWeb. Instructors explain key concepts of web application security, and lead lab exercises where you will explore protection and performance features. Through traffic and attack simulations with real web applications in the lab, you will learn how to distribute load from virtual servers to real servers while enforcing logical parameters, inspecting flow, and securing HTTP session cookies.
Anyone who is responsible for day-to-day management of a FortiWeb appliance.
- Knowledge of OSI layers & HTTP protocol
- Basic experience with FortiGate port forwarding
Course Outline Duration: 2 Days
- WAF Concepts
- Basic Setup
- Integrating External SIEM
- Integrating Front-End SNAT & Load Balancers
- DoS & Defacement
- Signatures, Sanitization & Auto-learning
- Authentication & Access Control
- PCI DSS 3.0 Compliance
- Caching & Compression
- Rewriting & Redirects
Please write to us at email@example.com & contact us at +91-9870480053 for the course price & certification cost, schedule & location
For more info kindly Contact Us.