Audience & Prerequisites
Schedule & Fees
General Data Protection Regulation(GDPR)
The Customize training on GDPR enables you to develop the necessary knowledge, skills and competence to effectively implement and manage a compliance framework with regard to the protection of personal data.
After learning necessary concepts of General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), you will demonstrate that you thoroughly understand the gap between the General Data Protection Regulation and the current organizational processes including: privacy policies, procedures, working instructions, consent forms, data protection impact assessments, in order to associate organizations in the adoption process to the new regulation.
- Understand the history of personal data protection in Europe.
- Gain a comprehensive understanding of the concepts and approaches required for the effective alignment with the General Data Protection Regulation.
- Understand the new requirements that the General Data Protection Regulation brings for EU organizations and non-EU organizations and when it is necessary to implement them.
- Acquire the necessary expertise to support an organization in assessing the implementation of these new requirements.
- Learn how to work in a team implementing the GDPR.
This GDPR Foundation and Practitioner course is intended for:
- Information Security Professionals
- Compliance Officers
- Data Protection Officers
- Risk Managers
- Privacy Managers
- IT Security Professionals
There are no pre-set formal qualifications required prior to sitting this course – it is designed for individuals looking to enhance their knowledge of GDPR and implement a compliance programme within their business.Good Understanding of governance, Risk and Compliance, Security and privacy.
Course Outline Duration: 2 Days
- Introduction to the GDPR
- Key GDPR terminology
- An introduction to the GDPR’s structure – the legal articles and recitals
- Main differences between the Data Protection Act and the EU GDPR
- Principles of the GDPR
- Key roles and features of the GDPR
- The rights of Data Subjects
- Lawful processing of personal data
- Subject access requests and how to deal with them
- Complying with the EU GDPR
- Privacy by design
- Binding Corporate Rules
- Data protection impact assessments (DPIA)
- Breach reporting and responses
- The role of the DPO
Please write to us at email@example.com & contact us at +91-9870480053 for the course price & certification cost, schedule & location
For more info kindly Contact Us.