Implement DDD with CQRS and EventSourcing Training & Certification Courses
Audience & Prerequisites
Schedule & Fees
Implement DDD with CQRS and EventSourcing Training Overview
This training will allow participants to acquire practical basis to implement a system with CQRS (Command And Query Responsibility Segregation) and ES (Event Sourcing), based on
DDD (Domain Driven Design) to give business orientation to implementation.
From an Event Storming workshop to implementation, we will create together an event based system, using your prefered language.
Objectives – Implement DDD with CQRS and EventSourcing Training
Upon Completion of Implement DDD with CQRS and EventSourcing Training, you will be able to:
Training participant will have strong basis to implement an event based and reactive system, and specifically:
- Event Storming
- Business analysis based on events
- Hexagonal architecture
Domain Driven Design
- Ubiquitous Language
- Bounded Context
- Aggregates, Entities and Value Object
- Other strategic and tactical patterns
- Create and maintain a class using Event Sourcing
- Create and maintain a CQRS system
- NoSQL events data store
- Basic Publisher/Subscriber system
- Intra/inter-contexts communication
Target Audience – Implement DDD with CQRS and EventSourcing Training
Implement DDD with CQRS and EventSourcing training targets developers of complex applications, mastering at least one
programmation language (object oriented or functional), in terms of syntax, environment and data access (we can help on C#, Java, Scala, F#, JS/TS and PHP).
Mastering unit tests with this language and Git usage for code versioning are expected.
This course prepares you for Implement DDD with CQRS and EventSourcing Exam.
Course outline – Implement DDD with CQRS and EventSourcing
From scratch on a common subject, we will build step by step basis of a CQRS/ES system, using DDD concepts and patterns.
- Discover the business subject with Event Storming workshop
- Aggregate/Command/Events and Bounded Contexts notions
- Implement an Aggregate with Commands/Events (several possible implementation of Events in an Aggregate, Event Sourcing notion)
- State from events history
- Query and Projection (CQRS notion)
- Internal Event Bus concept (publisher/subscriber)
- Events persistence in store
- Inter-contexts communication
- Events versioning
- Participant professional computer
- Unrestricted internet access
- A Git repository will be provided with code produced during training
- Video projector for sharing the result of exercices.
Course Duration: 2-3 Days
Please write to us at [email protected] & contact us at +91-9871333203 for the course price & certification cost, schedule & location
For more info kindly Contact Us.