** Redeem Your Microsoft Vouchers(SATV) for Integrating On-Premises Identity Infrastructure with Microsoft Azure (M10993) Training Course & Certification **
Audience & Prerequisites
Schedule & Fees
Integrating On-Premises Identity Infrastructure with Microsoft Azure (M10993)
- Compare Azure AD to AD DS, perform Azure AD tenant provisioning, and manage objects and user roles in Azure AD
- Use Azure AD as a directory service for an on-premises environment, configure single sign-on (SSO) in Azure AD, and protect privileged identities
- Implement multi-factor authentication
- Implement Azure RMS and integrate Azure RMS with on-premises services
- Configure alerts and monitor directory services infrastructure
- AD DS administrators who are looking to train in cloud identity and access technologies.
- System or infrastructure administrators with general AD DS experience and knowledge, who are looking for more advanced identity training for Azure services.
- Experience with AD DS concepts and technologies in Windows Server 2012 or Windows Server 2016.
- Experience working with and configuring Windows Server 2012 or Windows Server 2016.
- Basic experience with Windows PowerShell.
- Basic experience with cloud services such as Microsoft Office 365.
- Basic experience with the Azure platform.
- Basic experience with identities on premises or in cloud
Course Outline Duration: 2 Days
1. Introducing Azure AD
- Azure AD overview
- Implementing and configuring Azure AD
- Managing Azure AD
2. Integrating On-Premises Active Directory with Azure
- Extending an on-premises Active Directory domain to Azure
- Directory synchronization overview
- Implementing and configuring directory synchronization
- Managing synchronized directories
3. Using Azure AD as a Directory Service in Hybrid Environments
- Azure AD as a directory service for on-premises environments
- Configuring SSO with Azure AD
- Implementing Azure AD PIM
4. Configuring and protecting Authentication in Hybrid Environments
- Authenticating users in hybrid environments
- Implementing multi-factor authentication
5. Deploying Azure RMS with on-Premises Services
- RMS overview
- Implementing Azure RMS
- Integrating Azure RMS with on-premises services
6. Monitoring Azure ADT
- Azure AD reporting
- Monitoring Azure AD
Please write to us at [email protected] & contact us at +91-9870480053 for the course price & certification cost, schedule & location
For more info kindly Contact Us.