Audience & Prerequisites
Schedule & Fees
Introduction to Data Analysis Training
Organizations need to make business decisions more quickly and accurately than ever before. Basing these decisions on data and best practice analysis techniques and less on gut feel or “the way we have always done things” is how today’s corporate management is demanding information. A solid foundation of data analysis for business decision making is a critical skill you should have regardless of whether your motive is to obtain or sustain a competitive advantage or simply better steward your resources to serve customers. In this course, you will learn to use data analytics to create actionable recommendations, as well as identify and manage opportunities where data-based decisions can be used to change the way you do business.
This course provides many of the common data analysis tools used to gather, analyze and adapt your data to feed business decisions. You do not need heavy Excel or data analysis experience. This course includes introductory exercises on Excel add-ins, standard deviation, random sampling, and an introduction to pivot tables and charts. These exercises will show you how to effectively demonstrate basic data analysis functions and reporting in Excel or Google Spreadsheets. We will simplify math jargon and complex symbols and equations to concentrate on what your data can tell you and your organization. In addition, you will learn how to present to those executives, managers and subject matter experts who need to quickly make decisions that drive your organization.
- Terms, jargon, and impact of business intelligence and data analytics
- Scope and application of data analysis
- Impact of analytics on gaining competitive advantage and decision support
- Measure the performance of and improvement opportunities for business processes
- Need for tracking and identifying the root causes of deviation or failure
- Basic principles, properties, and application of probability theory and the normal distribution
- Introduction to different methods for summarizing information and presenting results including charts
- Statistical inference and drawing conclusions about the population
- Sample sizes and confidence intervals, and how they influence the accuracy of your analysis
- Forecasting and an introduction to simple linear regression analysis
- Interpret your results and draw sound and relevant conclusions on business
- Methods and algorithms for forecasting future results and to reduce current and future risk
- Process improvement and analysis skills
- Where powerful reference material exists and how to leverage to enhance your decision-making
Individuals involved in operations, project management, business analysis, or management, who need an introduction to data analysis
Course Outline Duration: 2 Days
1. Course Introduction
- Logistics, materials, and course expectations
- Agile and integrated (A&I™) set of tools and best practices
- References and resources
2. Introduction to Data Analysis and Analytics
- Definition and history
- Current technology, the growing availability of data, and increasing challenges
- Applications for gaining competitive advantages
3. Rethinking the Value and Usage of Data
- The impact of vast volumes of available data especially for decision making
- Data difficulties and limitations: ROI vs. effort/expense, incomplete and inconclusive data
- Dealing with data uncertainty
- Getting real value out of your data: The data continuum
- Effective and responsible data ownership
- Advantages and disadvantages of qualitative and quantitative data types
- Solutions and best practices to transform the way your organization accesses and uses data
- Organizing the entire organization’s data for maximum efficiency using easily available tools
- Taking advantage of the expertise of the entire organization
4. Introduction to Data Mining and Data Warehousing
- Data Mining concepts and application
- Application benefits of data warehousing
5. Data Distribution and Variance
- Decision making under uncertainty
- Data distribution
- Standard deviation
6. Information Needs
- Operational and executive information classes
- Key functional transactions and documents
- Map information needs to underlying data
- Executive information needs and the balanced scorecard
- Role of the business analyst and data analyst
- How to use simple pivot tables in Excel or Google Sheets to analyze and present your data
- Tracking and managing business process performance
- Learning from data
7. Data Exploration Concepts and Methods
- Basic concepts
- Descriptive measures of a sample
- Statistical hypothesis and inference
- Dependence and correlation
- Moving beyond data and decision uncertainty – managing risk
- Forecasting methods and models
- Time series analysis
- Linear regression
- Establishing trends and business cycles (i.e., seasonality)
- Selecting independent variables for predictive models including regression techniques
9. Review, Best Practices, and Next Steps
- Data analysis and transformation
- Best practices revisited
- Next steps options
10. Course Closeout: Putting It All Together. The Value of Powerful Data
11. Additional Resources and Exercises
Please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org & contact us at +91-9870480053 for the course price & certification cost, schedule & location
For more info kindly contact us.
Introduction to Data Analysis Training in Gurgaon | Introduction to Data Analysis Training Institute in Gurgaon
Innovative Technology solutions provides and the only training company in Gurgaon who provides class room training on Introduction to Data Analysis as per the customer requirement. Our training programs is specially designed for professionals or fresher’s to get placements in MNCs. Innovative Technology solutions is delivering major of IT trainings in Gurgaon and Introduction to Data Analysis Training is one of the most demanded training. ITS offers hands on practical knowledge / practical implementation on live projects and will ensure to understand or learn the in-depth knowledge on Introduction to Data Analysis from our Introduction to Data Analysis Training. Our Introduction to Data Analysis Training in Gurgaon is conducted by specialist working certified corporate trainers and professionals having real time implementation experience on Introduction to Data Analysis.
Innovative technology solutions is well-equipped Introduction to Data Analysis Training Center in Gurgaon. Innovative Technnology solutions is the well-known Introduction to Data Analysis Training Center in Gurgaon with appropriate infrastructure and lab facilities. Introduction to Data Analysis labs are online, so candidate can access the labs from home as well. Innovative Technology solutions in Gurgaon mentored more than 50000+ candidates on different IT skills and we have public batches on Introduction to Data Analysis Certification Training in Gurgaon at very reasonable fee. We have in house trainer and course curriculum can be customized as per your requirement.
Our training labs are well equipped with Projector, computers, LAN with high speed internet to work on cloud. We also serve lunch for corporate.
Innovative Technology solutions is one of the best Introduction to Data Analysis Training Institutes in Gurgaon with placement support.
Innovative Technology solution is corporate delivery training company and provide training to organizations like HCL, Colt, Kronos, BCG etc. working with MNC’s makes us capable to place our students in top MNCs across the globe.
Introduction to Data Analysis Training Introduction
Introduction to Data Analysis is one of the finest, economical and widely used Technology. Major of IT or non IT companies are using Introduction to Data Analysis services for their cloud hosting solutions. Major of companies required the employees who are hands on Introduction to Data Analysis. After visualizing the demand of Introduction to Data Analysis, Innovative Technology solutions started offering Introduction to Data Analysis training in Gurgaon for individual and Introduction to Data Analysis training for corporates. Innovative Technology solutions do offers trainings on Introduction to Data Analysis in classroom or online mode. Our trainers goes to Customer location and deliver training.
Why you should join Innovative Technology solutions for Introduction to Data Analysis Training in Gurgaon
Top Reasons which makes us best among all others:
- Best corporate trainers are delivering training.
- 100% hands on.
- Trainer discuss the real time challenges of industry and solutions to them.
- Corporate trainers for Introduction to Data Analysis training
- Standard training curriculum as suggested by Principle.
- Introduction to Data Analysis training in Gurgaon available on weekend or weekday basis
- Preparation for JOB interview or placement
- Different payment modes are available like – online, cash, bank transfer or EMI.
Corporate training on Introduction to Data Analysis, Corporate trainer for Introduction to Data Analysis , Bootcamp for Introduction to Data Analysis training. Best Introduction to Data Analysis training in India
Innovative technology solutions is Corporate training delivery company, since 2010 and delivered 5000+ corporate batches. Innovative is one of the best trainers in India on Introduction to Data Analysis training. Our trainers are well versed with online training solutions. Our trainer’s everyday delivers online Introduction to Data Analysis training. Professionals from USA, UK and other countries also enrol themselves for our Online Introduction to Data Analysis training programme. Taking online or classroom Introduction to Data Analysis training from India is always cost effective.
Are you looking for Introduction to Data Analysis Certification training in India
✓ Introduction to Data Analysis training in Gurgaon
✓ Introduction to Data Analysis training from India
✓ Introduction to Data Analysis online training
✓ Introduction to Data Analysis training
✓ Introduction to Data Analysis classroom training
✓ Introduction to Data Analysis certification
✓ Introduction to Data Analysis video tutorial
✓ Introduction to Data Analysis training in India
✓ Enterprise training on Introduction to Data Analysis
✓ Use Introduction to Data Analysis efficiently
✓ Introduction to Data Analysis guide
✓ best Introduction to Data Analysis training institutes in delhi ncr