ITIL Intermediate Continual Service Improvement Training Course & Certification
Audience & Prerequisites
Schedule & Fees
ITIL Intermediate Continual Service Improvement Training Course
This qualification presents a complete overview of CSI including all its related activities: to continually align and realign IT services to changing business needs by identifying and implementing improvements to IT services that support business processes. This qualification reviews improvement activities as they support the Lifecycle approach through Service Strategy, Service Design, Service Transition and Service Operation.The ITIL Intermediate certifications are available to anyone that has passed the ITIL Foundation exam. It has a modular structure with each module providing a different focus on IT Service Management. You can take as few or as many Intermediate qualifications as you need. The Intermediate modules go into more detail than the Foundation certification, and provide an industry-recognized certification. The ITIL Intermediate certifications are divided into two categories – Service Lifecycle and Service Capability. Some may wish to concentrate on one set of modules, but you can choose to select modules from both the Service Lifecycle and Service Capability streams in order to combine management and technical knowledge. It is recommended that you have prior exposure to basic concepts in IT and at least two years’ professional experience working in IT Service Management before undertaking any of the ITIL Intermediary modules.
- The Service Lifecycle stream focuses on ITIL® practices within the Service Lifecycle context. The prime focus is the Lifecycle itself as well as the processes and practice elements used within it.
- The Service Capability stream is for those who wish to obtain an in depth understanding of specific ITIL® processes and roles. The primary focus is on process activities, process execution and use throughout the IT Service Lifecycle.
Intended Audience for ITIL Intermediate Continual Service Improvement Certification
- Chief Information Officers (CIOs)
- Chief Technology Officers (CTOs)
- Supervisory Staff
- Team Leaders
- Service Designers
- IT Architects
- IT Planners
- IT Consultants
- IT Audit Managers
- IT Security Managers
- Introduction to CSI
- CSI principles
- CSI process
- CSI methods and techniques
- Organizing for CSI
- Technology considerations
- Implementing CSI
- Challenges, critical success factors and risks
- Number of Questions: 8 Questions per paper
- Duration: 90 minutes for all candidates in their respective language
- Passing Score: 28 marks required to pass (out of 40 available) – 70%
- Test Format: Multiple Choice
For more info kindly contact us.
Give Your Reviews on this Course